test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

game freeze/costume change bug

badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just found something I thought was interesting, It directly impacts Risa so I thought I should share it. I wanted to get a little more XP for one of my ships so, as I was on Risa, I changed from a "Risa only" swimwear costume to a regular uniform, not the one in the first costume slot, and tried to leave Risa. Beamed to the ship OK, but on leaving the Risan system for Sector Space the game crashed and I had to reboot my computer. I then tried to access an old mission, but on transition to the mission map my game crashed again. this happened multiple times.

On loading the character select screen, I noticed it was showing my character in the default costume (the one in the first costume slot, which you don upon leaving Risa while wearing swimwear) eventually the character select screen showed the correct costume and the game worked fine.

I then went back to Risa donned my swimwear again and left Risa without changing costume. my costume defaulted to the first costume slot and I had no problems with the game. You might want to look into this, if only to prevent mass hysteria when the summer event ends or Agents of Yesterday is released.
Post edited by badgerpants999 on

Comments

• badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    This has now happened on my AoY toon, I chance costume, Choose Character screen defaults to 1st costume slot, game freezes on location change. I.E. going from sector space to a mission map.