test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TTC Jayce’s Navy Interstellar: Ambassador-Class Support Cruiser [PDF Download]

ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
edited June 2016 in Starfleet Media Corps
From SirBoulevard:

Today’s piece is a special treat: a special edition issue of Jayce’s Navy Interstellar. And if you know me, you know what it’s about: the Ambassador-class Support Cruiser!

You can thank Salami Inferno & Thomas the Cat for inspiring me into doing this. Salami for suggesting people post pictures of ships they want Tier 6. I wrote a magazine instead, the same one Thomas did for the Odyssey. Hey, artists gotta use what they’re good at.

Speaking of artists, special thanks to Drogyn1701 for his work assembling this piece, and to Kurumimorishita, probably the best STO screenshotter in the business, for doing our cover arts and the centerfold. And of course, thanks to our publisher, Lootcritter, for hosting this for us. And special thanks to the entire STO Community, dev and player alike.

Thank you all so much, and enjoy!

jayces-amby-final-1.png?w=720&h=932

Visit the blog post page for download - http://www.lootcritter.com

Comments

• cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Loved it, thanks! Some great humor mixed in the "interview" there. She may not be the most beautiful bearer of the "Enterprise" name, but she was as heroic as the best of them.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    I love it, we need more of these volumes
  • apulseapulse Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    Keep them coming!
    21ajpqt.png
  • badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    That was a fun read, please make more.
  • jarenriccarjarenriccar Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    that was amazing. incredibly well written.
    27507930894_3855d74146_o.jpg

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Beautifully done! I personally like the Ambassador class the best out of all the starships bearing the name, Enterprise.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix