test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New lighting system will it effect space ?

cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
I'm interested in hearing wither this with effect ship lights etc. Yes I know space is mostly dark but, I'm certain it can help some details in space. Because currently we have only really seen the ground.

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    but i put up five!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    They have said 'yes' but as you've pointed out they also haven't put up any demonstrations of the changes yet.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I imagine it will affect space too. Just imagine how funky nacelles and engine glows could look based on what we've seen so far.
    SulMatuul.png
  • cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Don't worry there will be only four lights.
    :smiley:
    nikeix wrote: »
    They have said 'yes' but as you've pointed out they also haven't put up any demonstrations of the changes yet.

They did ? I must have missed it. Will they put better lights in PVE queues