test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has the ability to donate tickets to previously incomplete event ships been intentionally disabled

wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
I completed the Nandi last year but I forgot I had the two Risian Ships slotted on a different character that i didn't finish due to exam revision and so I was hoping to complete them this year. I spent all my Lobi on 156 tickets closer to completion but they are still asking for 2015 event tickets rather than 2014 when I first slotted them or 2016 I could use now that I just earned with my rocket pack and can't be donated. It's probably going to need at least 81 more lockboxes for the Lobi to finish them that way and I'm going to miss the summer event fun completely being too busy grinding ec for keys. So just wondering if this was intentional or a bug?

Thanks
Rj6YZR.gif
@Wisecasper
Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    It's intentional.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1216445/event-project-and-currency-updates/p1
    All Event ship projects from previous years (up to 6th Anniversary Event) that are already slotted will require the last currency for that event:
    o Old Winter Event ship projects will require Winter Prize Voucher (2015)
    o Old Summer Event ship projects will require Summer Prize Voucher (2015)
    o Old Anniversary Event ship projects will require 6th Anniversary Prize Vouchers
    The above older currencies can be purchased from the Lobi store for the normal price. This currency will be made available year round.
  • wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    Ok, thanks for the response. Going to be a nightmare task. I'm 80mil ec done and it only got me 300 tickets, so on that basis only 320 mil ec to go
    Rj6YZR.gif
    @Wisecasper
    Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada