test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PODCAST] The Foundry Roundtable Episode 136: Hello, My Name is UGC Contact

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
Welcome to the Foundry Roundtable, a weekly podcast dedicated to Foundry missions, mission building and other UGC issues starring Foundry authors Drogyn1701, Markhawkman, DuncanIdaho and Greendragoon.

Watch on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___KOyYpQZ8

Listen on Soundcloud

Subscribe on iTunes

NEWS

Episodes 1 through 4 of the new Foundational Foundry series are available
ZeroniousRex working on new map from AoY for the Foundry
New "UGC Contact" NPCs appear on Risa
Room kits pictured in a blog

IN THE FOUNDRY

Duncan released his AEI mission. Working on his next SSF mission.
Dragoon tries to not kill everyone's graphics cards with his ice field.
Drogyn builds a very large cave.

DISCUSSION

What is our favorite TOS episode and could it be used as the basis for a Foundry mission?
What do we use for inspiration for characters?
Designing uniforms for non-standard divisions

LINKS

AEI Challenge Submissions: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1215384/alliance-exploration-initiative-mission-building-challenge

We livestream on Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable with episodes launching the following Monday.

New to the Foundry? Check out our new-author tutorial series, Foundational Foundry:

If you have a topic you'd like to see us cover, have a mission you want promoted, or would like to be a guest-host, e-mail us at FoundryRoundtable@live.com or follow us on Twitter: @FoundryRoundtab
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    One thing I forgot to mention in the last show that's just weird.... Apparently we are no longer able to make foundry costumes with a - in the name. I know we used to be able to since one of the costumes in my current project has one...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg