Install Arc
Options

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Cataria, Betazed (MU)

For the guards at the Valdez compound, it seemed a normal night. No one noticed a drone flying over head reconning the place. Valdez waited for the guards to change the shift before he gave the signal, "alpha team get into position, beta and charlie teams get into position." said Valdez. "We've got a report sir, Your counterpart and your daughter's counterpart are not there. We did identify a Captain Teanna Valdez in the compound" said one of the MACOs.

Valdez knew Teanna would be a valuable prisoner and he knew the Empire would not stop hunting Trianna. So he had an idea, "Anyone know how to fake a death?" One of the MACOs brought up a demolition charge and asked "will this do sir". Valdez had decided once Trianna had been extracted, he would fake her death and the Empire would blame anti-imperial resistance on Betazed. "Guards changing shift, all teams go now" ordered Valdez.

Valdez led the MACOs in himself, the guards were caught unaware as they were brought down quickly, Teanna tried to defend her home with a phaser pistol but she was stunned and taken prisoner, "We found her, we might have a hard time moving her sir" reported one of the MACOs. "Trianna Valdez?" asked one of the MACOs, "Terran or Non Terran?" asked a startled Trianna. "Sir, she's asking if we are friend or foe?" reported the MACO. Valdez ordered the MACO to stay where he was and led his team to get Trianna.

Trianna saw her father and just cried as he picked her up, "Trianna, don't worry. The Regent and her daughters will feel our fury now the gloves are off. Sgt, you finished with that charge?" said Valdez. "Your counterpart is not what I expected, I was well looked after and treated." replied Trianna, "he knows about my past and my counterpart was always scheming to kill me, I do hope you have a quick getaway lined up." Valdez, Trianna and the rescue teams were beamed out as the demolition charges destroyed the compound.

On the rescue ship, Trianna using a mobility chair went to her quarters and changed her appearance. Gone was her red hair as she dyed it black, "Maam, will you be wearing your Starfleet uniform?" asked the officer assigned to Trianna. "No, it has brought too much pain to me, get me something in black please." replied Trianna. Valdez was watching the Terran authorities pick through the wreckage, "I left a hair sample in that compound, to the Imperials, I'm dead" said Trianna as she was pushed onto the bridge by her assistant.

"It won't fool my counterpart Trianna, we do have a valuable prisoner and she knows everything about my counterpart and his operations. This will help us" said Valdez not failing to notice that Trianna had changed her appearance. "I see you've changed your appearance and identity, Miss Jane Bray." "I chose mother's family name and my life partner's first name. The Regent will not get away with the murder of our family and crewmates."

"Your true identity will remain a secret, only me, you and Miss Roy will know who you really are. How close did you come to talking with the Empire?" said Valdez, "I wanted to get him and Miss Roy's counterpart into one place and assassinate them but I ended up being rescued instead" replied Trianna. "Good thing you did not carry out your plan, you would've failed and be in a cell by now" said Valdez. "I say we make the Empire pay a terrible price for what they did, father we need to organise an insurgency against the empire. The killings on Betazed were broadcast all over the empire and anti-Imperial sentiment is high in some sectors" said Trianna.

"Miss Roy, father I need the bridge cleared" said Trianna, "what I'm about to say is captain's level clearance" Emma ordered the bridge cleared and Trianna briefed them about her stay on Betazed and her experience with the Molindran species. "Admiral Valdez is not the one to be worried about, it's his friend Naynta Lot we need to be worried about. Where he goes, there is always Naynta alongside him as an equal. I took a quick scan of her head, she's ruthless and enjoys hurting people. Do not underestimate her." "I agree, Naynta Lot is the most dangerous of the two" replied Valdez, "for an insurgency to work, we need to eliminate Naynta Lot first"

"We followed how you were hunted down, we need to separate Admiral Valdez away from Lot, you've got plenty of volunteers to help. We managed to rescue some survivors from the fleet and they are all up for causing the Regent headaches. Your crew became martyrs and a symbol to resist the empire" replied Roy. "We don't make our move yet, too dangerous. If we strike now, the Regent will order retaliation against the civilian population and we cannot let innocents die" said Valdez.

"The Regent is the long term prize, she has to be taken down one way or another" said Roy, "I might know how we can do it" said Trianna tapping her head, "This is Trianna Valdez to any Molindran consciousness, I know you want payback for what the empire did to your people. Gal'azia was a personal friend of mine and I seek justice for what those animals did to my family and crewmates." thought Trianna sending the telepathic signal. "Miss Roy, Trianna's mind was unlocked by these Molindrans. She's unique in every way, a very strong mind." said Valdez.

"I was able to manipulate your counterpart father, he thought he could manipulate me into cooperating but I told him what I wanted him to hear and maintained a passive resistance by winding up my counterpart." said Trianna. "Smart girl" said Roy smiling, "smart girl indeed" said Valdez smiling for the first time since his wife and crew were killed. "We cannot start an insurgency with one ship and maybe the 100 soldiers we have, Emma, can you find these signatures?" asked Valdez passing a PADD with the drive signatures of the RSU fleet. Valdez had the shipboard intercom activated,

"Officially we are not part of the Federation, they wrote us all off as dead and abandoned us. We are now a resistance group, we'll only hit military targets and minimize civilian loss of life. We are to sow dissent and rebellion on Imperial worlds, their shipping lanes will not be safe for them. The Imperials will be so busy putting out these rebellions to notice our activities. We all fight for a cause of justice. Justice for the Oudenarde crew, justice for the innocents this criminal empire has murdered and oppressed and our battle cry will be Remember the Oudenarde!!!"

"Hell of a speech, sir" said Emma clapping. "Let's get some payback" said Trianna, "this is for my crewmates and family, this empire will fall. Father, do not let them take me alive again. If we fail, kill me because I know what they will do to me because of my escape" Valdez was taken aback by his daughter's request but had to agree with her. If he failed, he would shoot Trianna himself to protect her from any harm the empire might have planned for her. Trianna had grown up following her recent experiences and she was now tougher and wiser for it. She could now at least grieve for her crewmates and family in safety.

"Trianna, do you remember the lessons I taught you as a child?" asked Valdez, Trianna knew her father was onto something, "I say we do a Giap (Giap was the Vietnamese commander who defeated the US politically in Vietnam by using the US mass media against them), we flood the Imperial channels with anti-Imperial propaganda, I'll need computer access so I can get into the Imperial comms net." she suggested. "Emma, Trianna is a computer genius. I've seen her break into systems that are very secure, she once got into the academy computer network using only a PADD because she was bored" said Valdez

Emma allowed computer access for Trianna, "I heard about that, that level of skill will be helpful for us. With your permission sir, I'd like to train Trianna as an intelligence operative. She has a natural ability around computers and that mind of her's is unique. She got into my head without much effort and I'm trained to block out telepaths" said Emma. "Ask her yourself" replied Valdez. Emma put the question to Trianna about training her as an operative. "As long as my father is happy, I'll do it" said Trianna.

Emma smiled, she had found a protege who could be more than than a disabled war veteran in a mobility chair. Both Valdez and Emma chose to train her to their standards, Valdez would teach her tactics, strategy and leadership skills. Emma would teach her the art of intelligence work. Trianna would get an education that far exceeded what Starfleet taught her.

.......................................................................................................................
    Betazed, (MU)

Admiral Valdez and Admiral Lot had both been recalled. Beaming down to his compound, both Valdez and Lot searched for any clues. "Sir, found something" reported a MACO. Valdez and Lot investigated what the MACO had found, "so it turns out she took her own life and took your compound with her" said Naynta examining the evidence.

"More likely she was broken out by insurgents, my counterpart is missing too as is my wife" said Valdez angrily. "I'll smooth things over with mother, in the meantime, all troops scour the area and find her." ordered Lot. "If you catch her, she is to be shot on sight" added Valdez. "She played me" thought Valdez angrily, Naynta picked up on that thought and said, "I could not scan her, she hid her motives well"

After hours of searching, there was no sign of Trianna, "How can a disabled fugitive get away given her mobility issues?" thought Valdez then the answer was found, "Sir we picked up a transporter signature, she was beamed out as was Admiral Valdez and your wife" reported a MACO. "Round the surviving guards up, I want them put against the nearest wall and shot, they failed to do their jobs" ordered Valdez. The MACOs carried out his orders as phaser bolts were heard in the air.

Lot arrived and Valdez brought the new evidence to her, "Mother is not happy about this, she does not blame you as we were away from planet when it happened. She's given us orders, we are to track down and terminate both Admiral and Trianna Valdez on the spot." said Lot. "This is the admiral, 3rd Fleet prepare to move out, Naynta get your 5th Fleet ready. We're going hunting." said Valdez. "Trianna, you are coming with me on this. You want to kill your counterpart, help me and Naynta find her and you can pull the trigger."

"Of course father, it will be done" said Trianna smiling at her counterpart's possible demise. Both fleets were ready to move within the hour and Valdez and Lot commenced the hunt. Valdez and Lot both decided to control the hunt from the command centre on the Astute, communications would be more secure. "What's the plan?" asked Lot, "If they are smart, they will have gone to ground. I want their faces put up at every trade station, spaceport and transport hub, if they resurface anywhere in the empire, we will find out" said Valdez. Lot added in a suggestion, "25,000 latinum bounty on the head of Admiral Valdez alive or dead. Trianna is worth 15,000 latinum alive or dead"

Valdez approved, "there is nothing like greed to bring out the worst in people" he noted. Every bounty hunter in the empire was now after the fugitives. "Your counterpart hates it when civilians are targeted. 5th Fleet you are to proceed to Celes sector and wipe out the trade station and the surrounding planets, comms put out a message over all imperial channels" ordered Lot.

The message read, "This is Admiral Naynta Lot to the Fedrat fugitives, this is but a taste of what is to come. The longer you refuse to hand yourself and your daughter in, another civilian population will be chosen for punishment. Already I've ordered Celes to be punished for your insolence, do you really want the blood of the innocent on your hands?" Valdez and Lot both decided that the best way to draw out the fugitives was to punish the civilian populations where Fed Valdez's fleet had come through previously.

"He could do one of two things, directly attack somewhere we are weak or he will try and organise resistance and rebellion to tie up our resources" said Valdez. "What do you propose Nathan?" asked Naynta. "Simple in the areas we operate, for every one of our soldiers killed by resistance fighters, we will execute 20 citizens, loyal and disloyal in exchange. The message must be clear to anyone thinking about rebellion. I want Cardassia broadcast on every channel, he sparked that rebellion and now we'll show him what we did to that rebellion." said Valdez.

Lot knew Valdez was still angry at being played like that. "Nathan, consider that a lesson. You spared her and she repaid that with deceit and treachery." she said, "I know you well enough that you will not make that mistake twice." "Thank you for your council, Naynta, I'll take it under advisement." said Valdez planning his counterpart's permanent demise.

Post edited by theraven2378 on
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
      You three need to make foundry missions, the dialog journals here have been awesome.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • Options
      edited January 2017
      thay8472 wrote: »
      You three need to make foundry missions, the dialog journals here have been awesome.

I'm no good at the programming side, I'm better with character design and script. My talents are more writing the background lore and dialogue. Here's a question, If Fed Roy and Valdez could break out Sito's counterpart, would Fed Sito consider joining Valdez and Roy's resistance group?

Valdez, Trianna and Emma Roy are building a rebellion against the Empire
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options

I'm no good at the programming side, I'm better with character design and script. My talents are more writing the background lore and dialogue. Here's a question, If Fed Roy and Valdez could break out Sito's counterpart, would Fed Sito consider joining Valdez and Roy's resistance group?

Valdez, Trianna and Emma Roy are building a rebellion against the Empire

I don't know what I'll do with Prime Sito, other than a deep hatred for Heath (Prime) for
        abandoning her in the MU (Though Heath was unaware Sito was still alive at the time.)
        I haven't really thought about it.
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
      • Options
        Regent Papela Lot is the primary long term goal, if she can be toppled from power through other means that is a bonus. The hard part is eliminating her daughters first and also eliminating Mirror Valdez. There is no Imperial system that is safe from Trianna's skills.

Trianna could find where Prime Sito is being held and convince her father and Emma to organise a rescue operation to extract her.
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          Regent Papela Lot is the primary long term goal, if she can be toppled from power through other means that is a bonus. The hard part is eliminating her daughters first and also eliminating Mirror Valdez. There is no Imperial system that is safe from Trianna's skills.

Trianna could find where Prime Sito is being held and convince her father and Emma to organise a rescue operation to extract her.

She's now on the I.S.S. Enterprise with the other two Sitos. How would Trianna know? As far as the Federation is concerned she was lost, and I doubt Sito would go public with where she keeps her fed counterpart.
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
        • Options
          edited January 2017

She's now on the I.S.S. Enterprise with the other two Sitos. How would Trianna know? As far as the Federation is concerned she was lost, and I doubt Sito would go public with where she keeps her fed counterpart.

Trianna is a genius level computer cracker, she has a knack for breaking into computer networks remotely. How do you think Naynta was defeated the first time by Valdez? That was Trianna's handiwork.

All she needs is a back door into the Enterprise's computer network and she'll find the information she needs.
          NMXb2ph.png
          • Options
            edited January 2017
            Resistance Mobile Headquarters, Risa Sector (MU)

Admiral Valdez was in the holding area interrogating Captain Teanna Valdez, "Your husband took something valuable from me and tried to turn her. Now I have something valuable to him." "I won't cooperate with enemies of the empire" said Teanna proudly. "But you are better as leverage, hiding your access codes won't help you. We can get them at any time we want" replied Valdez.

Meanwhile, Trianna was in her quarters getting ready for duty, "Maam, black again?" asked Trianna's assistant. "Yes please" replied Trianna, "Ensign, I did not catch your name" "It's Imozel maam" replied the female Betazoid officer. "I knew an Imozel on the Oudenarde, he was like a big brother to me." responded Trianna. "He was my brother" replied Trianna's assistant as she helped Trianna get ready. Suddenly Trianna was called to the bridge along with Valdez.

"Communication from enemy" reported Emma. Trianna was pushed to her station and reported, "It's Admiral Lot and the message is aimed at us." Trianna locked out the computer and played the message. "She's trying to draw us out, do not answer" ordered Valdez, "classic Naynta Lot, true to form as always. She's targeting innocents to force us to reveal ourselves, we will not put a rebellion into motion until we are ready to."

"Celes Sector has just been decimated on Lot's orders and Cardassia is in flames" reported Emma. "Trianna, break into their computer network, flood their comms with the truth." ordered Valdez, "Trianna, I want you to broadcast this to Betazed. Use the Imperial's own comms satellites against them to hide the broadcast source" The message read,

"Regent Papela Lot, your reign will end by my hand. You took everything from me and you will pay for your crimes. Your daughters will be first to be taken down one way or another, your family's property will burn and your reputation will be destroyed at a unspecified time and place. I will find you and I will force your surrender and humiliation. We know you collaborated with the Alliance during their occupation of Betazed while millions suffered. What would happen if lets say, that information was leaked along with every dirty secret?"

"How do we defeat an empire that has lots of ships, troops and resources?" asked Emma. "We cannot defeat them militarily using conventional tactics, we exploit the infighting and civil war to defeat them politically. We make it difficult for them keep hold of sectors through the use of guerrilla attacks" responded Valdez. "We'll need an army for guerilla operations" replied Trianna, "and they don't just appear"

This got Valdez thinking, There were races within the empire that had no love for the Imperials and he had found the perfect candidates for keeping the empire busy. The Klingons had been under Terran occupation for 21 years, they had a fury in battle which could be focussed on Imperial forces. "What makes you think they will help?" asked Emma. "A klingon warrior lives by honor, to suffer foreign occupation is a dishonor to them. Given the choice of dying with a blade in their hands or living on their knees, they would choose dying with a blade in their hands." reasoned Valdez. "Helm get to another sector, we need to keep moving" ordered Roy. The helm officer followed the order and went to warp.

......................................................................................................................
            I.S.S. Astute, Celes Sector (MU)

"Naynta, I'm going to need answers and you better answer fast." said Valdez having read the intercepted message. Naynta read the message aloud, "Mother has some explaining to do when we get back. Those are some serious accusations, this is the first I've known about this." answered Lot. "Father, she's telling the truth." said Trianna, "a large data cache was stolen plus my counterpart will make security hell"

"How much was stolen and what?" asked Valdez, "Trianna, find out what was stolen. Naynta, you need to be on your guard. Your name was indirectly mentioned as were your sisters." said Valdez, "He's using information as a weapon against us." Lot was concerned at this new development, "We may have a problem on the Los Lobos, you are aware of my frequent Trill issues,to cut a long story short the crew are mostly against me. That kind of information could be bad for me" "Last thing you need is a mass mutiny on your hands, especially at a time like this. 173rd deploy over to Los Lobos and assist Admiral Lot's security" said Valdez.

"Thanks" responded Lot, "Not a problem" thought Valdez and Lot smiled. "Admirals, we have a problem" reported Trianna. That got both Valdez and Lot's attention, "What is it Lt?" asked Lot. Trianna's reaction said it all, "They've got our deployments, personnel files including the Regent's, logs and prisoner manifests and what ships they are on. We have a big problem, our entire security network could be compromised" she reported.

"Can you trace the source?" asked Lot, she was standing over Trianna's station assisting the Lt. "Very clever using our Comms satellites like that" said Trianna, "makes it 90% improbable to trace the signal but there is a 10%" "Carry on Lt" ordered Lot. "You cannot hide from me, the source was somewhere in the Risa Sector" reported Trianna. "3rd Fleet set course for the Risa Sector" ordered Valdez, "5th Fleet stay in Celes" ordered Lot, "we may need a fleet here just in case he comes through this sector" said Lot. "Or he may be looking for a way to split our fleets. 3rd Fleet fire in sensor probes, we're staying here for the moment" said Valdez.

NMXb2ph.png
            • Options
              galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
              That would involve this mysterious thing call "free time". I've heard of it but I'm not sure what it is.

Earth (prime)
              Starfleet Headquarters

Admiral Janeway put the PADD down on her desk.
              “I haven’t had enough coffee this morning to deal with this,” she sighed. “Your report is…”
              “Disturbing?” Heath Layress finished as she stood in front of the Admirals desk.
              “I was going to say infuriating on many levels.” She ran a hand through her hair. “Risa had no weapons, no military importance of any kind… Even during the Dominion war, when they invaded Betazed the Jem'Hadar were never as indiscriminate with their targets.”
              “What kind of person does something like that?”
              “A person doesn’t,” Janeway corrected. “An animal does.”
              She took a long drink from her coffee cup.
              “There are those that want to go after them right now,” she continued.
              “If this had happened to the Klingons, I imagine every ship they have would on its way to exact revenge,” Heath commented.
              “That sentiment is not exclusive to them,” the Admiral nodded in agreement. “But we are in no condition to mount such an effort… at the moment.”
              “Ma’am?”
              “This barbaric individual responsible for this will be found and brought to justice. But every hunter would tell you that before you can catch an animal you have to restrict its movement.
              She leaned back in her chair.
              “That proposal you submitted for mining the Briar Patch, explain to me how you would do it.”
              Heath nodded trying to contain her smile.
              “I based it on what the Emissary… I mean what Captain Sisko did during the Dominion War.”
              “Cloaked self-replicating mines,” The Admiral smiled at the Bajoran captains slip up. “A good idea but they found a way around it.”
              “I sent the old mine specs to someone very good at pushing the boundaries of what our technology can do. He said he had some ideas on improvements…”
              “Who is this person?”
              “Captain Draigon of the Wyvern.”
              The Admiral touched the communication panel.
              “Contact the Wyvern. Tell Captain Draigon that Captain Heath’s mine project is now his top priority.”
              Heath’s eyes went wide in surprise.
              “Ma’am?”
              “As I said, contain then hunt. We need time to get back on our feet and get the fleet up a level where we can properly deal with this. In the meantime we need to prevent any more attacks like this.”
              “That is the best news I’ve heard in a while. Thank you ma’am.”
              “Don’t thank me yet,” The Admiral smiled and handed her a PADD.
              “The 113th Variable Threat Response Unit… What’s this?”
              “When news of the attacks got out some of our ‘friends and neighbors’ offered their assistance. It was determined that a small group stood a better chance of operating unnoticed than a larger one.”
              Heath read off the names.
              “USS Valiant-B…”
              “I believe you and Captain McBrocken have been friends since the Academy.”
              “We been thrown out of bars than a Trill has spots… sorry ma’am.”
              “Keep reading.”
              “USS Archimedes, Captain Alexa T’Chol. USS Resurrection, Captain Papela Lot. USS Bajor’s Children, Captain Boruma. Vor’cha class IKS Luna, Captain Chromia. Valdore class IRW Deathblossom, Commander Sharal…”
              Heath’s eyes went wide in surprise.
              “A Dominion battleship? How… Why…”
              “It was pointed out to them that if attacks like this continued that we would eventually be unable to stop them from coming through the wormhole and in to their territory. They thought a single ship was worth the investment.”
              “I see,” Heath said, handing back the PADD. “Well good luck with this.”
              “There’s one more entry you didn’t look at.”
              “Unit commander, Sovereign class USS Los… ME?”
              “Don’t make fun of the Klingon and Romulan ships names,” the Admiral cautioned. “It’s sensitive subject.”
              “WHY ME?”
              “It was your plan. Your vision, now you get to put it in motion.”
              “Eight ships isn’t very much.”
              “We’ve made arrangements with our partners in this endeavor. The other seven ship will be arriving in a few days. After which all eight will be retrofitted to make them more versatile. I’ll have the complete briefing sent to you. Any questions?”
              Heath Layress had only one thought in her head.
              “I need a drink.”

sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
            • Options
              edited January 2017
              U.S.S. Peleliu, Utopia Planetia (Prime)

Cerys was now at the final attack site, her shuttles scoured the area in their hunt for evidence. "You look like you've found your answer Captain" said Cmdr Forster, "Celes and Risa, those attacks were done in such way to draw our fleets away from Sol. Utopia Planetia was the mystery Terran's main objective all along" theorised Cerys.

"It's so damn obvious, attack the soft targets to draw away the defenders and then attack the weakened fleet yards and anchorages, we need to get this to command" said Cerys as she recalled her shuttles and away teams. Within 30 minutes the Peleliu was at Earth and Cerys was handing her report to Admiral Janeway.

"Admiral, I'm one of only 80 survivors of the the failed incursion into Terran space, your mystery Terran commander knew what they were doing when they hit Celes and Risa", "How?" asked Janeway. "Their main objective was always going to be our fleet yards but they knew it would not be possible while the fleet was there. We theorised that Celes and Risa were meant to draw away the fleet so our mystery Terran commander could hit their primary objective." responded Cerys.

"So captain, what you are saying is that this mystery commander planned out these two first attacks in advance, like he intended to draw our fleet deliberately" replied Janeway. "Look what they did to us, they chose the soft targets and we played right into their hands when we sent the fleet out to aid those systems. That's when they hit us at the fleet yards" replied Cerys, "this commander is not to be underestimated, I suggest we warn all shipping and stations in the affected sectors to be on alert" "Captain Cerys, since you have an insight into this matter, I'm sending you to reinforce Heath. Make sure she gets your report." ordered Janeway, "You are dismissed, computer, Coffee Hot."

Cerys beamed back to the Peleliu and set course to link up with Heath.

......................................................................................................................................
              Resistance mobile headquarters, Rator Sector (MU)

"Where are those transports going?" wondered Valdez. "Follow discreetly but keep them in sensor range" ordered Valdez. Valdez shadowed the transports to a Terran supply station before he left the area, "Scouting out targets?" asked Emma, "making a mental list of what to hit" replied Valdez.

"One transport leaving the station, it's course is Crateris. It's going solo without escort." reported Trianna. "Lets make sure that transport never reaches it's destination" recommended Emma. Valdez agreed and waited until the transport was out of communications range with the station, he then attacked disabling the transport and liberated it's cargo of phaser relays before putting a photon into the transport's reactor.

"Small scale attacks for the time being, lets not get too much attention" ordered Valdez as he ordered the withdrawal from the combat area. Trianna had done her worst to the Terran computer grid, "What system to break into next, hmm" she thought as she worked out what to break next. "Their communications would be worth breaking" suggested Valdez, "Thanks" responded Trianna.

"In fact Trianna, do your worst to them. Mess them up with your unique brand of mayhem" said Valdez, "Funtime" said Trianna and she went to work on breaking the comms grid. "We're like the Maquis of old" she finished with as she giggled at the fun she would have with the Terran computer systems. "Good name Trianna, we will fight the same way the maquis fought their battles, small scale hit and run raids and we avoid anything that is too much for us" suggested Emma.

"Let's not be too hasty here, we need weapons, troops and ships to fight the empire" said Valdez.

NMXb2ph.png
              • Options
                Antares Fleet yard
                (Prime)

“Not since the Dominion war have I seen something like this.”
                The yard master stood next to Heath as they looked out of the window. The new arrivals were pulling into their berths. Indicator light on the wall panels showed the progress of their docking.
                “Klingon, Romulan… That’s a Cardassian Galor!”
                “It was a Cardassian Galor,” Heath corrected. “The crew defected. She’s Starfleet’s USS Bajor’s Children now.”
                “How…”
                “Her crew is comprised entirely of those conceived during the occupation.”
                “I see. Now that I never thought I’d see.”
                The Dominion battleship slid into place and began powering down.
                “So, you have the list of what you have to do?” Heath asked.
                “Yes,” He looked at his PADD. “Cloaking devices, Quantum Slipstream drives… Installing all this on a Dominion ship seems like a bad idea.”
                “It’s a fair trade. They’re giving us their phased weapon technology. It’ll ignore their shields like it did ours. We’re all in this together. We need all the help we can get. How soon can you start?”
                “We’ve already started on your ship,” he pointed at the near berth. They had started removing hull plating from the Los Lobos’ nacelles. “Give us a month and you’ll be good to go.”
                “In that case I’ll…”
                The door opened and someone came in.
                “Captain Heath?”
                “Yes?”
                “I’m Captain Cerys of the Peleliu. Admiral Janeway sent me to help you.”
                “Did she?”
                “Yes. My crew and I completed our analysis of the attacks. I brought you... is that a Dominion battle cruiser? “
                “Yes it is. You really need to lock your doors here.”
                “Hey, Janeway gave her clearance to be here.”
                Cerys walked up to the window and look at the gathering of ships.
                “What is going on here?”
                “We are going to stop the Terrans from coming in to our universe anymore.”
                Cerys turned to face Heath.
                “You have to let me help.”
                “I do?”
                “We were there. We were the only ship to survive and make it back. You have to let us…”
                “No.”
                Heath’s single word stopped her mid-word.
                “What?”
                “I said no.”
                “… Why?”
                “This is not a mission of revenge. Our purpose is protection.”
                “I… I understand.”
                “Do you?”
                “Yes.”
                “Alright then I’ll give you a chance.”
                “Thank you…”
                “But if you go all ‘revenge’ on me just once I will plant my foot so far up your backside it’ll take a team of doctors working around the clock four days to remove it. Are we clear?”
                “Yes ma’am.”
                “Then welcome to the 113th. Have your ship docked in one of the empty berths over there. We have a month of downtime to analyze and plan.”
                “Yes ma’am.”
                “All Captains will meet at 15:00 hours in the conference room. Be there.”
                “Yes ma’am. Thank you ma’am.”
              • Options
                zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
                Batazed (Mirror Universe)

Shade was displeased.... Very displeased. She'd been called back here to assist with questioning a Federation citien with information one of the species the Empire had clashed with at Synthis.... She'd scoured the records, apparently similar ships had been seen at a destroyed planet (and star) in 2390.... There was a connection missing- unless these were from the other universe? That would explain the fighter.

She was interested in why the recent events were covered up so thoroughly? Had they been beaten that badly? If so by whom? This was nearly half her level of expected proficiency.... Although she might have been a bit more silent..

She contact Valdez on long range coms: "Admiral an explanation of events may be in order, first you say you've got information on a threat the to Empire I'm investigating. Then that source vanishes, if I didn't know better i might misinterpret your signals." She mocked.

She raised a finger, "I'm not finished, based on the level of skill shown, I would assume that this could have been an indisde job or perhaps individuals who are specifically trained for black-ops missions... The enemy may have infiltrated us.'

Why do I still play and put money into STO?
                The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
              • Options
                edited January 2017
                I.S.S. Astute, Rator Sector (MU)

"Communications from Betazed, Admirals" reported Trianna. Valdez recognised the imperial code immediately, "All personnel with a captain's clearance stay. The rest wait in the hall, you included Trianna" ordered Valdez. Shade brought Valdez and Lot's attention to the possibility Betazed had been infiltrated shortly before the prison breaks, "Should we go back to Betazed and order retaliation on the citizens?" asked Lot, "Contain your bloodlust Naynta. Ordering retaliation might make you feel better but it won't answer questions" replied Valdez.

"Shade, we also have a big problem, a lot of important data was stolen from Betazed during the raid including personnel files and deployments including the Regent's" said Valdez, "our prey is using information as weapon against the empire and Trianna's counterpart has been bringing down sector computer grids" This got Shade's attention, "Admirals, this is a problem we cannot afford at the moment with the infighting and civil war. How long will it take to get the computer grid back up and running in Rator Sector?" replied Shade.

"I'll get Trianna and a tech team onto it immediately though this could slow the hunt for our fugitives" responded Valdez. "We also have a report on an attack on a military transport bound for Crateris" reported Lot, "it's cargo were phaser relays for the imperial garrison there, it never arrived." "Admirals, a missing transport could mean one of many things, one we have an insurgent cell in this sector or two pirates" replied Shade, "I'm more inclined to think active insurgent cells, Admiral Lot order a retaliation for this sector. If we are dealing with a new insurgency against the empire, it's going to spread quickly and an empire wide rebellion is the last thing the emperor needs. Admirals the emperor is giving you full reign to deal with this insurgency, find their leadership and execute them. For every attack on Imperial property, 500 citizens are to be executed." said Shade.

"We may have reason to believe that the my counterpart and Trianna's counterpart may be leading this insurgency against us, my family motto is knowledge is power and he's following that philosophy with us" said Valdez. "This is disturbing, these insurgents have the empire's secrets in their possession. This could make a lot of people uncomfortable" said Lot. "Admirals, I'll ask the Inquisition to assist you, in the meantime pacify this sector, Shade out"

Valdez gave the all clear and command was a hive of officers again. "I wanted to shoot my counterpart, dammit admirals" thought Trianna and Lot picked up on that and quietly brought it to Valdez's attention. "Guards, escort Lt Valdez to the booth, give a her a couple of hours for her to think about her outburst" ordered Valdez. "But, you cannot do...." protested Trianna before Valdez cut her off mid sentence. "I warned you, everytime you step out of line young lady, you will be reminded of your place. Guards give her an extra hour in the booth for her protest" The guard acknowledged the order and escorted Trianna to the booth.

"Had to be done Nathan" said Lot, "I know, she will learn discipline even if it means multiple trips to the booth. I told her playtime is over and that she would know her place." replied Valdez. Lot approved of Valdez's new tougher parenting policy with Trianna. "She will learn, if you wish to command, you must first learn to obey" said Valdez. "Wise words Nathan, I've just ordered Jodi to take the Cutlass and a two squadrons of cruisers to Cirini Prime for a retaliation mission" replied Lot, "Cerys, take the Peleliu and a squadron of cruisers to the Rator trade station and carry out a retaliation." ordered Valdez.

...............................................................................................................................................................
                Drozana Station lower levels (MU)

"I like what you've done to the place" joked Valdez to Emma seeing where they were now based. "Best place to hide is in plain sight sir" replied Emma. "Also dangerous at the same time" said Trianna. Emma had chosen the lower levels of Drozana for a reason. To the empire, Drozana was an old abandoned station which no one went to anymore. To Emma it was a good location to stir up trouble with the Imperials around the Klingon sector, Valdez would make life difficult for the Imperials by stirring up rebellion and sedition around the outlying colonies.

"Emma, we need to raise an anti imperial army and fleet. There has to be dissident movements in the empire that will help us" said Valdez. Emma listened to the suggestion and realised while there was no way of sparking an empire wide rebellion, multiple sectors in a state of insurgency would tie down Imperial resources. Already Imperial installations were being attacked at the Laurentian and Majewski systems.

The Imperial fleet was spread thin due to the civil war and Valdez took advantage of that to stir up trouble for the Imperials in other sectors. Emma meanwhile had been training Trianna in the art of interrogation, a few Imperials had been taken in prisoner snatch operations and Trianna was beginning her work on questioning them. Valdez watched Trianna get to work on the interrogations, she was proving to be a natural as she broke a prisoner by finding his secrets. Trianna had found out that the empire was not very stable from a prisoner taken on Forcas III.

"Thank you Trianna" said Valdez smiling, His day got even better when Emma handed him a PADD with a picture of the Regent taken on Dewa III in 2380. "Who's that Bajoran with her?" wondered Valdez. "Sito Pren, her daughter is Sito Thay. Sito Thay is a fleet admiral in the Terran military" answered Emma. "And yet here they are in Alliance military uniform, that makes them collaborators of the alliance. Thank you Emma, we may have some leverage here." "Get Trianna to examine the photo, if it's genuine then we have something that will make the Regent and Fleet Admiral Sito sweat. Emma, the supreme victory is one gained without firing a shot." said Valdez

"We could use it to stir up trouble on Betazed, let's say if the empire found out about this picture there would be consequences for the Regent and her daughters." suggested Trianna. "Flood the the Imperial comms channels with this picture, first we discredit the Regent" ordered Valdez and Trianna got to work.

"Emma, I need you to question my late wife's counterpart. Get your best people on it." said Valdez, "of course sir" replied Emma and she got her team together

............................................................................................................
                U.S.S. Peleliu, Antares Fleet yards (Prime)

Captain Cerys was sat in her quarters on the Peleliu meditating when she was interrupted by a chime at her door. "Enter said Cerys as she zipped her jacket up, Cmdr Forster had noticed something was wrong. Cerys did not usually exercise the Vulcan part of her. In the past she took on more the human part of her upbringing from her adoptive human parents. "Captain, permission to speak as a friend?" asked Forster.

"Granted number one" replied Cerys. "Cerys we've served together since the academy, I know when something is wrong" said Forster. "I'm angry at the lack of action being shown by command, there could be more survivors over there and we are not allowed to recover them." said Cerys. "Captain Heath has put us on a defensive footing here and our friends and neighbours are here to support us." said Forster, "Ok John, I need your honest opinion on this. This Terran commander, how would you rate them on strategy?" asked Cerys.

"Not one to be underestimated, their strategy was flawless how they hit us. Sol has not seen devastation like that since the Breen attack on Earth during the Dominion War. There was also a KDF raid on Sol in 2409 but that raid did not do the damage the Terrans did to us with their their raid." said Forster. I've got a meeting with the the rest of 113th in an hour, look after the ship number one" said Cerys as both officers left the room.

NMXb2ph.png
                • Options
                  edited January 2017
                  Drozana 2411 (MU)

Valdez had decided to start questioning Teanna, he knew she was expecting him to question her, Valdez came up with a better solution. He'd let Trianna loose on her, Emma had asked to see a demonstration of Trianna's mental abilities. Valdez agreed with Emma, if Trianna could get Teanna's secrets that woulsd answer Emma's questions.

Valdez pushed Trianna into the holding cells and let her get to work, "Have fun" he said as he left the room leaving some guards behind. "I don't know you but you seem familiar" said Teanna, Trianna got straight to work on her questioning. "Like I told your commander, I'm not going to cooperate" gloated Teanna. "We'll see about that" replied Trianna as she tapped her head.

Teanna tried to scan Trianna but she was easily blocked, "No one has ever blocked me like that" she said as Trianna revealed who she really was, "You remember what the Regent did to my family and crewmates? You and my father's counterpart held me as a hostage." Teanna was shocked at first when she finally realised who she was dealing with Trianna removed her contact lens and pushed a button revealing her red hair.

"You will tell me everything you know, I'll get what I'm looking for one way or another" said Trianna hiding her anger. Teanna still would not cooperate so Trianna decided to try another tactic to get the information she was after, tapping her head again she invaded Teanna's mind and said "I'm in your head, that looks important and so does that." Teanna tried to block her but Trianna got through and mentally downloaded the information she was after. Trianna then tapped her head and smiled, Teanna had been broken in less than 20 minutes and Trianna put all the intel onto a PADD and asked the guard to push her out.

"The information you were after" said Trianna handing the PADD over to Emma. "How did you?" asked Emma astonished knowing Betazoids were hard to break. "She's unique, yes she's bound to a mobility chair for the rest of her life but that mind of hers is strong." said Valdez, "I can thank the Molindrans for unlocking my mind for me, being confined to a mobility chair has given me time to improve my mental abilities" said Trianna. Emma was learning a lot about her, "This one has potential" she thought but Trianna picked up on that and smiled.

"That's my girl" joked Valdez with a smile, "always full of surprises." Trianna then noticed her father begin to crack emotionally, "Father, it's about mother is'nt it?" asked Trianna, Valdez was open about it and admitted the recent events had nearly pushed him to breaking point. "Go get some rest, you've been working none stop for the last 36 hours and the stress is beginning to show" advised Trianna in her counselor tone of voice. Valdez did not bother argueing, he left Emma in charge while he got some rest.

..........................................................................................................................
                  I.S.S. Astute, Orion Sector (MU)

Admiral Valdez was sat in his quarters finishing up his report to the Regent, he was interrupted by a chime at the door. It was Naynta Lot, "enter" he said. Naynta needed to speak to Valdez privately over the latest developments. "Our prey knows how use information as a sharp blade" said Naynta looking the picture from Dewa III.

"This could be incriminating for your mother, the last thing she needs is the Inquisition investigating her" replied Valdez. "I've just read the reports from home, there's been riots in Rixx and Medara." responded Lot passing the report over to Valdez. "How much damage done?" asked Valdez, "Damage to government buildings and the statue of the Regent in Rixx had been vandalised" replied Lot.

"Are we being recalled to restore order?" asked Valdez concerned at this attack on the Regent's authority. "My sister has mobilized troops to restore order, mother told her to make example of captured rioters. The secret police is out in force hunting down dissidents." replied Lot. "Good, we have to keep this contained. If this gets out, the Regent's position will not be as stable as she would like it to be" responded Valdez.

"Nathan, I'm sensing anger from you" noted Lot, "It's not aimed at you and your sisters, when we get back to Betazed I want to have a talk with your mother. She's got some explaining to do." said Valdez. "I have to be there" said Lot, "if our prey is blackmailing her, she won't take too kindly to it, mother won't get angry or act recklessly."

"Any news on your wife?" asked Lot, "She's still missing, if she's told them anything she is a liability" replied Valdez. "She may have been interrogated, I noticed something strange about Trianna's counterpart." replied Lot. This got Valdez wondering, "What did you notice about her?" asked Valdez. "Nathan, she could block me effortlessly. Normally a half Betazoid/Terran hybrid is half as powerful as a full Betazoid, this Trianna was something else." replied Lot, "that makes her a threat to the empire. Appearance wise, she's a cripple in a chair, I would not let that fool you. Her mental strength is something I've never seen or experienced before."

"Naynta, the supreme victory is one gained without firing a shot" said Valdez. "A philosophy your counterpart is using against us" replied Lot. "He won't move until he is ready to, we cannot fight by his rules. We must force him to fight by our rules" advised Valdez. Lot saw Valdez's small library and walked over to it pulling out a book off the shelf, "The art of war, may I borrow this Nathan?" asked Lot, "You can have it, you'll find it enlightening" replied Valdez as he replicated a spare copy. "Thanks" said Lot, "it will give me an insight into our prey's mind"

"Know yourself and know your enemy and in 100 battles, you will never be in peril, know yourself and not your enemy and you will suffer a defeat for every victory gained. Not knowing yourself and your enemy, you will always suffer defeat" said Valdez quoting Sun Tzu. "I'll remember those teachings, all warfare is based on deception" replied Lot smiling.

NMXb2ph.png
                  • Options
                    Sorry, but it's going to be few days before I can add anything else.
                    I have to now write the memorial for one of my best friends.
                    I've been putting it off but now I have to get it done.

Until then, I'll leave you with this;
                    For reference here are the member of the 113th
                    113th_captains2resized_by_gx_9901-dauvz6j.png

From the left;
                    Captain Heath Layress, Captain Augustine McBrocken, Captain Boruma, Commander Sharal, Vorta Chi'Tani, Captain Chromia, Captain Alexa T’Chol, Captain Papela Lot.
                    For size reference Alexa is 6' 6"

• Options
                    It's alright mate, this thread will still be here when you wish to tell @theraven2378 and @zionus0 they were wrong to challenge the might of Los Lobos!

I wish you the best with that task though.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!
                  • Options
                    edited January 2017
                    Us underlings will behave ourselves

@thay8472, who's your favourite version of Trianna?
                    Red empire Trianna is completely insane and allowed herself to be a host so she make the galaxy burn just for the lolz. Yellow empire Trianna who's resisting discipline and make her father's life hell at times or Fed Trianna, a disabled veteran and ultimate survivor who has retained most of her personality considering recent events. She's also the most powerful human/Betazoid hybrid known.
                    NMXb2ph.png
                    • Options
                      edited January 2017
                      Betazed, 2411 (MU)

Admiral Valdez was back in the Betazed system, he had a grim task to carry out. He had borrowed Emma's ship for the grim task of recovering his crew and family. He knew the empire would try and stop him so he decided to infiltrate the system and using a cloaked ship, he would use the DNA records from Emma's ship to beam up his fallen.

Valdez snuck in while the Terran fleet was on exercise and getting into low orbit he beamed the bodies of crew and family to his ship before leaving, "the Regent can no longer torment them" he thought with some satisfaction. Valdez made sure to get everyone though Gal'azia's body was missing. He then made a quick getaway before he was noticed. "Engage the cloak and set course form Drozana, maximum warp." was his order.

Arriving at Drozana 48 hours later, he asked for volunteers to assist him with making sure his crew and family got a decent send off, everyone assisted without question. "Goodbye old friend" he thought as he sat by the torpedo casing carrying Solat. Trianna gave her father a few moments to compose himself before they both faced the most difficult casings. Valdez and Trianna both dressed in black both said their goodbyes to Teanna as her casing was released into space along with Clemens leading the procession of cases.

"No one can torment them now, they are at peace" said Valdez holding back the tears, Trianna tried to remain strong but even she cracked at saying goodbye to her loved ones and crewmates. "The Regent has a lot to answer for but we won't kill her. Our friends and loved ones would not approve of revenge." said Valdez as he pushed Trianna out of the cargo bay control room. "I agree, the Regent must be captured and brought to trial for what she did, Naynta Lot as well." replied Trianna. "They're not dead as long as we remember them" said Valdez,"once we've got justice for our friends and loved ones, I'm considering early retirement. I'll find a beautiful area of our Betazed and live in peace" Trianna smiled, "Good idea father, just build the house to be mobility chair friendly. Somewhere quiet and out of the way is good for a fresh start for us both" said Trianna.

Emma gave Valdez and Trianna a few minutes to gather their thoughts before she gave the good news, the Klingon rebels had got a force of heavy warships and Bird of Preys out of the Qo'nos system and were in position at Drozana hidden under cloak. The remnants of the RSU fleet had also signed on to Valdez's rebellion and 5 Molindran battleships were hidden in subspace ready to move on Valdez's signal. Emma's operatives had been busy as dissidents from all over the empire were rallying to Valdez's cry for justice.

Soon rebel bases were appearing in deep space beyond Imperial borders and an army was beginning to form. Valdez knew that for the rebellion to work he'd need Federation backing despite the fact they had written them off. "Emma, can you get a covert signal to Federation space without the empire noticing?" asked Valdez. Emma got onto the task immediately and sent the signal requesting covert backing for his rebellion hiding the Federation code in the Terran signal.

"B'vat, it's good to have you with us" said Valdez. "Your crew were warriors, avenge them by bringing down the dishonorable witch" said B'Vat smiling.

NMXb2ph.png
                      • Options
                        zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
                        Ferenginar (Mirror universe)

Nar'Goth, looked at the planet below, taking note of the Terran presence in the system. He suspected, the planet had been conquered long ago and largely plundered.

He'd managed to make his way onto the Ferengi station. Having mentally controlled the dock master... His fighter was as secure as he could make it, and now he found himself in a Ferengi run club of all things.

He'd been pulling strings and having others make his inquiries for him, his were the type of questions that could be trouble. Thus here he was masquerading as a merchant from the Gamma quadrant who'd been sent to meet with a contract.

An Androian sat down and regard him for a moment. "I understand your looking for a myth... The Shadow doesn't exist, the imperial inquisition would have rooted such a individual out."
                        "I enjoy a tall tail on occasion... I'm a wanderer, thus I like to sample a bit from interesting areas of the stars." Yarloop said as he probed the Androians thoughts. "Seems to be a popular topic in this system... I admit such a person could help me with a predicament."
                        The newcomer raised a brow. " Well there's a rumor that someone similar might be in the system"
                        Nar'Goth forked over a piece of Latium. " what would this hypothetical contact want?"
                        "For you to complete your business and leave the system quickly. Some Empire types were asking about a alien of your description... This tightening of Terras grip, makes some people nervous."

"I'll met with this figure and be on my way."

The Molindran acted surprised to be beaming to a cloaked Ferengi ship later on in the evening. Yet, he hadn't expected to be seeing Nagis Rog himself.

"Your looking for a friend of mine so I hear."

"The Shadow yes. In addition to your terms I can give you 70 bars of Latium - no more."

"pathetic, I know not to cross Shadow. But the Empire might be willing to give me some ground for handling you over." The Troll sneered as a pair of Gorn flanked Nar'Goth. "8000 bars, no less, or that marvel of a fight you have... Took some scans."

The Molindran drew himself up to his full height, towering over the others, and glared down at the greed riden thing. Then he threw his would be assailants aside, and buried the Nagus under his other bodyguards. He looked at the group of Women in the corner, "You can leave now."

Telekinetically suspending the terrified Ferengi into the air, he gave one warning: "You will either tell me what I want to know, or I will take that information from you, and leave you with a shell of sanity... How do I contact this Shadow
                        Why do I still play and put money into STO?
                        The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
                      • Options
                        edited January 2017
                        Drozana 2411 (MU)

"Monac IV" noted Valdez as looked at the map of the empire, "What are you planning father?" asked Trianna. "A smash and grab raid, we need more ships and weapons" replied Valdez. "The empire won't take the theft of their ships very well" responded Trianna, "I know, we also need a way to destroy those shipyards, Trianna I 'll need you to do a job for me" replied Valdez.

"What kind of job?" asked Trianna, "We need the access codes for our raiding force to get into the system and get close to the yards" replied Valdez. Trianna came up with the answer to destroying the shipyards, "During the Dominion War, the IKS Rotarran set off a solar flare in the Monac star which destroyed the shipyard, I propose we do the same" This got Valdez thinking, a cavalry raid with light ships hitting Imperial installations before melting away into space.

"The Imperials would have to divert resources into hunting a phantom force, the loss of the shipyards themselves would cripple Imperial ship production in that sector for months" said Trianna. "That's why I chose Monac as the first strike of the rebellion, the Imperials won't know how they were hit." said Valdez. "The Regent will find out when ship production stops at Monac and she will order retaliation strikes on the neighbouring systems" replied Trianna.

"Trianna, sometimes we cannot avoid innocent loss of life but we have to send the message to the Imperials we refuse to be broken" said Valdez, "the Imperials will not expect an attack, they are arrogant and believe they are above everyone else. I intend to teach them a lesson they won't forget anytime soon." "I'm coming with you, you need my................" said Trianna before she was cut off mid sentence by Valdez. "I need you working with Emma, you will be working on intel." said Valdez. "Yes father, now you go and destroy those yards, that's an order" said Trianna smiling, "Yes maam" replied Valdez laughing.

Valdez then beamed to the AKS Rotarran and leading a formation of 6 Bird of Preys he set course for Monac.

.............................................................................................................................
                        Monac shipyards, 42 hours later (MU)

Valdez and his raiders approached the yards from the starboard side, B'Vat proposed a direct assault but Valdez explained his plan, " Warriors, our goal here is to completely destroy the shipyards by creating a solar flare from the star itself." B'Vat knew Valdez as being a highly skilled warrior from the old Alliance records, "You once led Klingons to victory at the Battle of Celes 21 years ago, I was a younger warrior then and it was a battle worthy of song and tale" said the old warrior, "As will this one" replied Valdez.

"We're in position, ready to attack on your order Admiral" said the Klingon helmsman, Valdez gave the order, "Decloak the fleet, we're going in." The raiders attacked in a flying wedge as they closed in on the star's surface, soon they were in range to fire deflector pulses into the star's surface. "Distance to optimum firing solution?" asked Valdez, the Klingon tactical officer reported "1500m." Valdez now gave the order to commence attack and the 6 Bird of Preys fired their deflector pulses into the star's surface.

The Monac star reacted the way Valdez had expected it to and a series of solar flares hit the shipyards obliterating them, the raiders recording the destruction for posterity before engaging the cloaks and melting away before the Imperials could work out what happened. The raiders then set course under cloak to Drozana and arrived 42 hours later. Valdez and B'Vat were both was greeted by Trianna, she sensed a great victory had been scored against the Imperials as Valdez passed her the PADD containing the destruction of the Monac yards.

"Trianna, I want to to broadcast this attack all over Imperial comms net, I want to make sure the Regent finds out that for every civilian population attacked, another Imperial military installation will be attacked in return" said Valdez. "Yes father" said Trianna. "Your daughter is a strong young woman, she's a credit to you" said B'Vat smiling. "She lost her right leg fighting the Imperials and she's been through her own personal hell. She's stronger than she looks" replied Valdez. "She's a warrior, I'll have my armourer make her a personalised suit of of armour and I'll have a leg made for her. Giving your daughter back the ability to walk is honorable" said B'Vat, "It's an honor to meet you, Trianna, daughter of Valdez. Admiral, this blood wine won't drink itself, I would be honored if you and your daughter joined us in celebrating our glorious victory"

"Trianna Daughter of Valdez, would you be interested in learning how to fight with a blade?" asked B'Vat, "Your house was dishonored by the Regent's actions. Avenge your family and friends and you will restore honor to your house" Trianna agreed but only under supervision from her father.

NMXb2ph.png
                        • Options
                          edited January 2017
                          I.S.S. Los Lobos
                          Bajor Sector

"An unusual tactic, one that produced both a positive effect for both their band and us." Sito said while addressing the recent attack on the shipyards in the Monac System. "We can use this attack to our advantage, however."

"Why should we care?" asked Admiral Heath. "Those shipyards weren't loyal to either of us."

"True. However, information recovered from the black boxes of the ships being constructed reveal Klingon ships were in the system at the time of the destruction." Sito grinned while looking at Heath "The Klingons have a saying, 'Revenge is a dish best served cold. Well, I wonder what the Klingons will think of a nuclear winter.'

"Ma'am?" Heath said while trying to conceal her excitement. "Are you going to give me an order I'm going to enjoy?!"

"Take some of our ships to what was Klingon space, select ten worlds that are densely populated by these insects then bomb them until their dust." Sito turned to a console behind her. "I'm going to send out a subspace message to the Emperor, informing him of what we're about to do."

"What? That could be intercepted!" Heath said as her voice echoed through the room.

"I know."
                          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                          Typhoon Class please!
                        • Options

Red empire Trianna is completely insane and allowed herself to be a host so she make the galaxy burn just for the lolz. Yellow empire Trianna who's resisting discipline and make her father's life hell at times or Fed Trianna, a disabled veteran and ultimate survivor who has retained most of her personality considering recent events. She's also the most powerful human/Betazoid hybrid known.

uhh is Trianna (Yellow) loyal to Sito?
                          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                          Typhoon Class please!
                        • Options

uhh is Trianna (Yellow) loyal to Sito?

She is loyal to the Lot family as is her father, that makes them loyal to Sito, though Trianna needs firm discipline. She seems to think because she's an admiral's daughter she can get away with what she wants and when she wants.
                          NMXb2ph.png
                          • Options
                            edited January 2017
                            Drozana 2411 (MU)

"Father, intercepted message to Imperial command" reported Trianna, Valdez read the message and warned B'Vat of the impending Terran retaliation. "You got a plan in that head of yours?" asked B'Vat. "The Terrans don't realise that the more brutal their retaliation, the more people will join us. History has proven time and time again that brutality only increases resistance so it works both ways. Those ships won't reach their targets" said Valdez.

"We're going to ambush Heath on the way. B'Vat, how ready are your people to repel the inevitable assault?" asked Valdez. B'Vat revealed the Klingons had been building a fleet in secret and Valdez would have those ships if he could stop Heath. "An Arminius?" asked Trianna. (Arminius lured 3 Roman legions into the Teutoberg forest and wiped them in AD 9) "Lets preempt their assault by sparking a rebellion to draw them away from your people B'Vat" said Valdez, "RSU units, I need a distraction. Trianna track those ships and be ready to bring down their comms just before they reach Klingon space, we don't want Heath being able to call for reinforcements" "Father, maybe the Imperials are trying to force our hand. They will go after the densely populated worlds" replied Trianna.

"Heath will be too busy trying to fight off attacks on her ships, the RSU have provided us with enhanced battle cloaks so we will use them to keep the sensors off our raiders" said Valdez, B'Vat got his warriors ready for battle and 12 Bird of Prey supported by 5 RSU dreadnaughts set off to intercept Heath. Valdez took personal command of the ambush. "Trianna, send a signal out faking a rebellion on Heath's route. We want her at a place of our choosing"

Valdez and his force set off putting the plan into motion, "Heath, you have no idea what I've got in store for you" thought Valdez. Using stolen Imperial codes, Valdez put out a call that Archanis was rebelling against the empire. Valdez knew Heath would have to respond and that was the battlefield he had chosen to give Heath a bloody nose. The ambush force was in position cloaked and ready to intercept Heath 6 hours later. "Deploy the mines to funnel them into our trap" ordered Valdez from the bridge of a RSU dreadnaught, "Molindrans, we'll need you here at Archanis" The Molindrans hungry for payback hid themselves in in subspace ready to attack on Valdez's signal. The 3rd Battle of Archanis was drawing close and Valdez knew he was outnumbered but not outgunned,

"Contact on sensors Admiral" reported the Reman ops officer, Valdez knew Heath had taken the bait and waited for her to arrive. On the bridge of the Los Lobos Heath wondered, "Where's the enemy hiding" not aware her force was being being watched. Valdez monitored the situation and waited for the right moment to attack. "Imperials entering orbit for orbital bombardment Admiral" reported the Romulan Tactical officer. "Wait until they lock their weapons onto the planet surface" ordered Valdez.

On the Los Lobos Heath monitoring the situation ordered "All ship commence bombardment on my mark" all her ship responded they were ready and then all hell broke loose on Heath. "Got you Heath" said Valdez and he opened fire on Heath's task force behind the cloak. Valdez now ordered the hit and run strikes in onto Heath's flanks and the rebel strike group engaged at close range phasing in and out of cloak to fool Heath's sensors. "Report!!" ordered Heath as 3 ships near the Los Lobos were torn apart by torpedoes, "Sensors cannot lock on, they're using some kind of new cloaking technology" reported Heath's ops officer. Heath was not happy about being suckered into an ambush like this, "I want results not excuses Lt!!" she yelled at her ops officer.

Valdez meanwhile was was picking apart Heath's fleet and soon turned his attention to the Los Lobos, "Lock onto their bridge and fire" he ordered. "On the Los Lobos, Heath ordered the bridge be evacuated when she realised that she was now in direct danger of being blown out into space. "The cowards!!" yelled Heath when she realised who she was facing. She had underestimated her enemy and her fleet was being destroyed by an opponent she outnumbered.

Valdez smiled when he saw the result of the first ambush, calling an end to the battle Valdez's force melted away before Heath could counter-attack, "Ah Admiral Heath, never advance relying on military strength alone" said Valdez laughing at his opponent's misfortune. Shadowing Heath's fleet, Valdez kept hitting her with quick hit and run strikes and never staying long enough to be counter-attacked as he funneled Heath towards his chosen killzone at Rure Penthe. "Keep harassing them" ordered Valdez as his forces picked off another 4 ships.

Heath was concerned at this point, "This rebel commander knows what they are doing, comms send out a request for reinforcement. We're under attack from rebel forces." Her comms officer reported "The entire comms grid had been taken down, we're on our own." "Get them back!!" ordered Heath as unclipped the holster for her phaser pistol. Valdez maintained the pressure on Heath as his forces picked off another 5 ships before again melting away to regroup but alway keeping in shadowing distance. "Heath has two choices here, either carry out her mission and risk destruction or withdraw and face the consequences" noted Valdez. He had to keep Heath occupied so B'Vat could evacuate the civilian populations of any Klingon worlds in Heath's path.

Now Valdez deployed his big guns and 5 Molindran battleships entered the battle and began tearing apart Imperial ships until there was only the Los Lobos left. Heath had no choice but to cancel the mission, she had been out maneuvered and harried all the way, her task force had gone and she withdrew. The Los Lobos was in no fit state to fight due to severe damage from the constant ambushes and strikes orchestrated by Valdez. "Explain that to your superiors Heath" quipped Valdez as he turned his force around and headed back to Drozana under cloak and the Molindrans melted away into subspace.

"Sito won't take this defeat well" said Valdez smiling, the propaganda value of this victory would convince more dissidents to join him. Already there were insurgent attacks on Imperial installations across the empire as more joined Valdez's banner of justice.

NMXb2ph.png
                            • Options
                              Interesting turn about, but a question if I may, who would you like to surrender to, Leeta or Sito? :open_mouth:
                              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                              Typhoon Class please!
                            • Options
                              edited January 2017
                              Never going to happen, the blame will go to Regent Lot. She created this monster that is unleashing his fury on the Empire.

I'm guessing Heath will have a lot of explaining to do to Sito over this debacle
                              NMXb2ph.png
                              • Options
                                Never going to happen, the blame will go to Regent Lot. She created this monster that is unleashing his fury on the Empire

Surrender ... and I may allow you to convince me to remake Mirror Wars 1. :open_mouth: (Or I might just do it anyway to eliminate some of my own boredom.)
                                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                                Typhoon Class please!
                              • Options
                                I want to give Sito an opponent who will make her life hell. He knows about Papela Lot and Sito Pren and their service in the Alliance military
                                NMXb2ph.png
                                • Options
                                  Fed Valdez is using guerrilla warfare to tie down Imperial resources. How can Sito fight if her forces are tied down fighting insurgents?
                                  NMXb2ph.png
                                  • Options
                                    Mirror Rommies @zionus0

This was the uniform I was originally going to use for the Romulan Aristocracy

61fe26a7d2.png

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                                    Typhoon Class please!