test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uniform Colour Pallet

jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
Having recently watched some TOS epsiodes from the end of S1 and beginning of S2 on DVD, and playing the TAS tutorial, I think the colour pallet need for uniform colours need to be a little, primary, richer, garish. You know, like its the 1960's and colour television is a very recent event and we want to show off.

Important for imersion.

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    And a purple palette for the Klingons so we can get our canon TAS uniform made.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    And a purple palette for the Klingons so we can get our canon TAS uniform made.​​

Only for colour-blind players. They get blue Orions too :)

• kianazerokianazero Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    How about a TOS Tribble that's ungawdly PANK? Not just pink, but PANK.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Restricted colour palettes should go across the board. Reconstructing a colouring error from the shows is a side effect on that xD
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou