test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vacuum keeps killing my bugs

solastriussolastrius Member Posts: 39 Arc User
The EV-suit requirement effect that makes players choke and die without a suit, seems to also
make a few of the NPC enemies choke and die as well (bluegill squads). I just tried to work around it for my newly released mission, but the combat isn't as good as it could have been as a result of this bug.

On a side note, changing bluegill delvers from ensign squads to have the graphic of an ice-spider results in a duplicate set of unchanged delvers appearing alongside them when they spawn.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    These aren't really bugs. Many mobs spawn additional enemies which will appear in their original form as you can only skin the main members. Such as hirogen spawning holograms, i believe. Klingons beaming in targs. That sort of thing.
    Also, enemy mobs are not wearing eva suits so yes, they die in space volume. Tholians also die, as their space suit is just a visual costume.
  • solastriussolastrius Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Ah thanks. I didn't know the bluegill ensigns spawned anything, but that makes sense.

As for the space volume, I think it would be extremely helpful if we could tick an 'EV' box on the NPC groups to enable their survival on such maps. (or just make all enemies immune) Although I suppose that's better suited for a suggestions thread than this one.
  • johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Yep, then we can have underwater combat
This discussion has been closed.