test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    "You getting tired?" Tala asked. Krystal was still being quiet as they continued.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Nat sighed. "Could be worse. It's not Jim randomly showed up with..."

The group heard the sounds of somebody descending upon them with rocket boots. Jim, Sarah, and Sek, all wearing the rocket boots, slowly hovered down, grinning at the admiral. Jim spoke up first. "We came looking for you after all hell broke lose. Don't worry, most of the others already headed out for main engineering, via the emergency turbolift between the bridge and the battle bridge, so they came out ahead. We of course came for you. Want some help?"

Nat glared at Tala, then glanced back at Jim. "Fine. How many people can you guys carry?"

Sarah shrugged. "6 people total. That makes you, 8 of 14, Krystal, her other two officers here... and one of the MACOs, unless Sek can carry three of you somehow."

Sek nodded, and took on 8 of 14, and the MACOs. Nat hopped over with Sarah, noting her unexpected strength, and then motioned to Krystal to come aboard, as Jim motioned to the other Lexington officers.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Krystal just gave Sarah a distrusting look.
    "How do I know you're the real Sarah?" she asked, sounding a little haunted and emotionally tired. "Already been abducted once by a fake Sarah, then assaulted by a Mirror Betazoid out for revenge."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Sarah sighed. "Fine, ride with Jim. We have a crisis to handle, and fear of infiltration isn't going to help anything!"

Nat raised an eyebrow at Krystal. "Ride with Jim then. We need to keep going down. Tell me about this abduction en route."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Krystal climed on with Jim.
    "I honestly don't remember how it happened," she said. "One minute I was walking around ESD, the next... I find myself in a bioship with Sarah wanting me to out the whole Armada out of revenge for her dead brother. Talked her out of it and said we'd find the one's responsible."
    After Krystal's officers climbed on, they started descending to deck 36, which contained main engineering.

"I feel like most of the intruders on this ship are looking for something like that." Nat replied. "Or the armada in general."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I'd like to avoid that," Krystal deadpanned. "especially considering how I came out of the last one. Was just fine... then BOOM! I'm getting attacked by a Mirror Betazoid out for revenge!"
    Nat nodded agreeing as the group arrived on deck 36, offloaded the "passengers", and then turned off the rocket boots. Jim lead the way to main engineering, followed by Nat, who was flanked by the 2 MACOs, and then the others. Sarah was watching their backs.

Sounds of an Undine running around in the distance, a couple decks above. Sarah seemed uneasy about that.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"You alright?" Kayla asked, turning to look back at Sarah.
    Sarah replied. "Don't you hear that Undine running around?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I do," Kayla replied. "I also know that worrying about it every second won't get the job done. Just like when I was a Mercenary with the Eridani Light Horse. Infantry hiding from a battlemech can't really do anything about it, so why worry. Focus on the job."
    Sarah sighed. "Fine."

The group arrived at main engineering. The warp core was dark, evidently offline. The place was swarming with MACOs and other security guards. 11 of 14 walked over. "Good, you showed up."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• "I... see." Lyras replied, unsure of what to make of that information. She couldn't help but feel like a third wheel in all of this... everyone else seemed so much more... Knowledgeable? Confident? she sighed internally. Maybe I should have stayed back at the space dock... After all, it's not like they need me here. I barely know what's going on! Oh well, too late now...
    7 of 14 turned to Nat. "We've found them."

Sarah spoke up. "Setting a course for the Sally."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Elric watched the screen intently. Everyone was doing their job perfectly. He and Lyras appeared to be in auxiliary roles. He knew being Captain meant waiting in many cases, but neither he nor her were in command. Elric turned to Lyras.

"Think we have time to find the bar?" he said half-jokingly, though toying with the idea as well.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    edited November 2016
    Captain Nat replied, ironically serious. "We removed the bar, actually. Too much Romulan Ale."​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"We still need to retake the ship," Tala said. "At least we can maintain control from Engineering."
    Admiral Nat sighed. "If we can restore main power."

"We've been working on it. Should be ready right about..." 11 of 14 continued, as the warp core lit up with power. "...now."

The warp core stopped and went dark again. 11 of 14 deadpanned. "Or not."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Keep trying," Tala said. "In the meantime lets make sure they can't dig us out."
    11 of 14 sighed and kicked a random console. The warp lit up again, and stayed online this time. "Good riddance. Now we'll--"

The lights flickered, and turned red. Nat looked on as a hologram materialized nearby. Mirror Nat.

"Well well well admiral, we meet again... and so soon, even." Mirror Nat went on, motioning to the consoles. "Don't bother using your secret command codes to retake control of the ship, as I already did that. And, 11, don't bother with yours either. My you did the same. The ship is mine."

Nat grabbed a random container and threw it at the hologram, shouting, to no avail. The box phased through "Mirror Nat" as he replied. "Don't bother throwing boxes at me either, stupid. This is only a hologram."

"How the hell... how'd you get on my ship with all the transporter inhibitors around?" Nat asked, angrily.

Mirror Nat shrugged. "Advanced transporters. Everyone seems to have them. Tholians. Tal Shiar. Elachi. Solanae. Iconians. Undine. Na'kuhl. Krenim. Oh, and us, of course. Maybe some Terran aligned Terrans kicking around, and probably Klingon-Cardassian rebels, too. I think we spotted a team of Breen somewhere, too, and maybe a group of militaristic Deferi. They were nasty, I tell you. Crewmen Ella will never forget that one."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Krystal deadpanned.
    Mirror Nat perked right up. "Sounds really familiar... I think you've said that one before. No, wait, that was my you! Heh heh."

Sarah picked up another crate and tossed it at Mirror Nat, screaming. "YOU NUT!"

Again, to no avail. Mirror Nat chuckled. "Told you about the boxes. Save your energy."

Jim kept his cool, however. "You won't be able to take us alive, so why waste your time? Run, before he finds you."

"Huh? Before he finds us? Who's "he", some hyper-Q?" Mirror Nat asked, raising an eyebrow.

The Chronostorm neared the Sally, using temporal cloak to remain undetected by the I.S.S. Firestorm.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"You know... I've had a pretty bad day so far so LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" Krystal exploded, suddenly taking on an ethereal glow.
    Mirror Nat laughed. "My you had a very good morning. Heh heh."

Jim sighed, and continued. "Run, while you still can. You see, you call yourself Nat, but I know that everyone else in your crew in your universe go by their middle names. Turns out, your momma decided to switch your first and middle names at the last second, to make you different. Technically, your birth name is Adam. You know the advantage that gives us?"

"You're very good at peeking into people's personal histories?" Mirror Nat guessed.

Jim sighed. "This rule applies; you don't find Nat, Nat finds you."

Mirror Nat scoffed at that. "I just caught him."

"You missed one" Jim replied. "He'll be here any time now..."

Captain Nat appeared in a flash of light. "Hey there."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal still looked like she was ready to rip someone apart.
    Captain Nat walked over and grabbed Mirror Nat by the shirt. Mirror Nat went to say something, but realized that somehow, he wasn't a hologram now. The captain pressed him against a wall. "Get off the ship, now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal also approached Mirror Nat, still looking ready to eviscerate someone.
  • shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    There are bars on these ships? Lyras thought, surprised. All I had on the Centuria was a little rec area with some entertainment tapes... She cringed a little inside, imagining the havoc that some of the rowdier members of the crew - especially her Tellarite chief engineer, Hizrah - could wreak with unlimited access to a bar... She wondered if there was something less... alcoholic the bar on her new ship should stock. If I catch even one crewmember drunk on duty...
    edited November 2016
    U.S.S. Sally, that little place Mirror Nat regrets coming too

Mirror Nat started sweating a bit. "Can't do that with you holding me like this."

I.S.S. Chronostorm, Bridge

Sarah sighed. "They never should have put a bar on the ship anyway. Isn't that against regulations in our Starfleet?"

Scott seemed wary of Lyras, and motioned her to follow him outside.​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal grabbed Mirror Nat's shoulder, and he felt a jolt of pain.
    "You WILL leave our universe and NEVER return," she growled. "And take your Betazoid with you. If I EVER hear of you again... no deity in any universe will save you from me."