test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Other Suggestions - Non-com pets and Tribbles

wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
1. Non-combat pet autocast

It's nice to have a great (and growing) selection of non-combat pets, it's not so fun to activate them every map change. It would be nice to be able to add them to the tray, right click for the green autocast edging and toggle pets on/off to get a different random one each map change from those you have on your list or just your favourite.

Might sell a few more non-combat pets for this

2. Passive Tribble Slots

Although it is a small novelty before combat to stroke my Tribble (hig) for that extra +0.02 Health Regeneration like it's going to make a difference for most of my characters the device slots are allocated to items of greater bonus. Why slot a tribble when a bottle of Yamok Sauce is so much better and not even close to the best game items. Although it does still have the novelty factor of stopping mid combat to guzzle a whole bottle of condiment with the amusing conceptions that is either a normal thing to do, or going to have a positive affect on a person's health.

For most of my characters the tribbles are only there to be fed to the cannibal tribble.

What about a passive tribble slot to stick a tribble in and forget about it? (assuming it wouldn't eat you when you weren't looking).
Rj6YZR.gif
@Wisecasper
Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada
Post edited by wisecasper on