test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[VIDEO] The Foundry Roundtable Mission LivePlay - Temporal Front

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
Welcome to the Foundry Roundtable LivePlay, where we stream a mission live. This week, the Foundry is down with Season 11.5, but we have a new featured episode, Temporal Front. We run through this new mission while sharing our thoughts then tackle the new Na'Kuhl Red Alert. Featuring Foundry authors Drogyn1701, Markhawkman, DuncanIdaho and Greendragoon.

Watch on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWwBtujtCqA

We livestream on Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable with episodes launching the following Monday.

If you have a topic you'd like to see us cover, have a mission you want promoted, or would like to be a guest-host, e-mail us at FoundryRoundtable@live.com or follow us on Twitter: @foundryroundtab
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I really need to check to see how many of the new things are in Foundry.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    I really need to check to see how many of the new things are in Foundry.

I can confirm the mirror universe sets (including rep armor) are in. May be a few other surprises (mention of a sit node for DIY furniture, and newly added male hair options).
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Still no Elachi props! <CAPITAL LETTERS!>
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!