test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion for skill reset tokens

rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
First up I'm sorry if this isn't even the right place for this. Now, I'm not even certain if this is even possible, but it's a suggestion I'd like to make regardless. As it stands now, if you want to do a respec, you have to reset ALL skills and ALL unlockables. What happens if you just want to modify your unlocakables? Or if you just want to modify your ground skills but not your space skills? Would it be possible to sell separate respec tokes for each in addition to overall skill respecs? Like one that just resets ground, one that resets space, and one that resets the unlockables, the decision points. It would save the hassle of having to reselect your space skills just because you want to redo your ground skills, and vice versa. Like I said I'm not even sure it's possible, I don't see why not from a theoretical level but I'm not familiar with how the code works. It's just something I thought could be handy.
bridges.jpg
Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade

Comments

• thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Having the full reset is the simpler solution here that works for more player cases. There's nothing preventing you from reelecting the same skill options.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    There's nothing preventing you from reelecting the same skill options.

You're right there's not. But it'd be annoying
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Maybe like Grim Dawn (which I'm playing now) where you pay for each point that you un-select. Make it 5 zen per point and Cryptic still gets their zen.