test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Away Team With No Guns

lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
My away team is not equipping their guns. They do still throw grenades, and use other abilities. But when they should equip their guns, they stay in a hand-to-hand fight stance.

I order them to exit combat, and their guns reappear on their backs. But I order to draw weapons, and the guns vanish again. They stay in that hand-to-hand stance.
I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
Click here to view my DeviantArt.

Comments

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I had a similar problem, even when they use a tribble their guns disappear.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    I have encountered similar issues. What happens is they will fire their weapons for a few seconds, then unequip them. A few second later, they will rinse and repeat. I have been farming on Kobali Prime on several characters with this same issue... Fed and KDF sides.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    aranhiamaranhiam Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    its cuz of the weapon zone permissions.
    You know how there is a no weapons zone in the city where your beam down, and after the bridge gateway you enter the battlezone. My guess is that the 2 zones aren't responding properly. And are causing this problem. Sent a ticket and wait that's all I can suggest.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    No. It happens anywhere you can use weapons. As I said, I did it during the Featured Episode, and the result was the same every time.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.