test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beamed out of the Romulan Floatilla and .....

psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
Was placed in sector space right outside SOL ????
If you beam out of the Romulan Floatilla, you should be in sector space right outside the Romulan Floatilla.....

Only in STO to you find wormholes that place you sectors away from where you should be..... Please get this fixed.....

Thanks!

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    What, you don't like Scotty's new Galaxy-Wide Transportation device?
    (it's just another tid-bit from JJ-Trek hidden in the game)
    <chuckle>
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    I think it's the Floatilla that drops you off then flies back. No matter where in space you are if you try to ready a starship not on the ship selector it transports you to the Floatilla
    Rj6YZR.gif
    @Wisecasper
    Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    This has been around longer than I can remember and I do believe it was raised with the O.S.T. a while ago. I'll go routing through the OST forums and double check tomorrow.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    sqwished wrote: »
    This has been around longer than I can remember and I do believe it was raised with the O.S.T. a while ago. I'll go routing through the OST forums and double check tomorrow.​​

You would think that this is a quick fix. They fixed the Klingons beaming out of Winter Wonderland pretty quick, this is almost the same. It should be as easy as :
    If Beamingoutof = Floatilla then
    EnterSectorSpace = RomulanFloatilla
    End if
    or something like that.

The programming has a trap for beaming out of everywhere, this is how you always end up right outside in system space or right outside in sector space after using the beam out from any planet or starbase,

The trap for the Floatilla is broken and needs to be fixed .....