What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tholian Red Alert?

2»

Comments

• Options
    misterferengi#8959 misterferengi Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Tholian Red Alert removed as players were levelling starship mastery x17 faster.

Honestly i hope they haven't removed this Red Alert it was good for picking up Rom/Nukara daily boxes, 960 dil as a daily and if you had good dps a very good xp payout.

BRING BACK THE THOLIANS
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Good to hear it is a bug, and one that gets fixed soon I hope.

Tholian RA is something I actually find a lot of fun, unlike the Borg RA which is entirely predictable from start to finish. Tholians make use of many abilities, and shuffle around on the map somewhat so your positioning actually matters. At times one needs to hunt for the remaining group.

Borg seem harmless, just camping out in their isolated groups completely visible as if waiting for the timer to run down so they can claim victory from their otherwise peaceful congregation in space.

I saw a recent episode of TNG where the Enterprise runs into a Borg cube, which then proceeds to chase them at high warp - now that would make for a worthwhile Borg opponent and RA.

Wish we get advanced versions of the Tholian RA so it's actually a challenge, and it would be optional (with appropriate rewards to make the very real risk of failure and the extra duration of the encounter worthwhile).
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿