test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

summer resort weirdness

13»

Comments

• risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    RP'ers are usually a bit smaller than the average starship. And they move less than the Odyssey was doing. RP'ers can therefore be relatively easily ignored, especially if they're not talking in public chat channels. Starships are a bit harder to ignore when they're on maps that aren't designed for them.

I guess that's why people are annoyed when an Odyssey bumps into them on a ground map.

As for Dental: I've never had any trouble from ERP'ers. I've had multiple bad experiences with specific Dental members who would block progression of STF's.
    Yes, they support the community with events and public service channels. But I've never used those services, yet I have experienced trouble from Dental members. So it's not surprising there are people who are being negative when Dental is involved.

That being said, I've also experienced problems with members of random other fleets. The fact that Dental is usually singled out is because they make sure they don't go unnoticed and seem to pride themselves every time they managed to stir things up.
  • seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Na, you cant really get that close, the hit box is just a big square
    I would but your fleet is using broken code to ruin it. Never mind eh.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    What can you do on Risa right now? What I did on two of my characters - I got the Master Relaxer Accolade. This Summer I can buy the Very Rare Doffs. Nice down time after the Winter Event.

That's what.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    What can you do on Risa right now? What I did on two of my characters - I got the Master Relaxer Accolade.
    Hmm, interesting. Does that have an equivalent baiter accolade? (for say...fishing)
    No fishing, and the Bird Watching does not count for the Relaxer.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    ltminns wrote: »
    No fishing, and the Bird Watching does not count for the Relaxer.
    Darn it. I was looking forward to getting my Master Baiter title accolade from fishing on Risa.

Oh well!!
    I knew where you were going with that.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Summer resort weirdness has gone into general thread weirdness.
    /Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.