test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sunrise mission not completing

arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
So. I played all the way through the Sunrise mission, hit "depart system" from the final dialogue box and .........

No "hail contact", instead I have the choice to BEGIN the Sunrise mission. On the off chance that it might help. I tried it, thinking maybe, just maybe, it would put me back in at the end and let me come back out again. No such luck, it put me back at the very beginning of the mission.

As I already have to run this mission a number of times if I want the full Quantum gear set, having to run it multiple times just to finally show it being completed at all is not really a pleasant thought.
LTS and loving it.
Ariotex.png

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Update: After running the mission twice with the same result (or lack thereof) I remembered something I had read in one of the forums quite a while back. On the third run, instead of selecting "depart system" from the dialogue box, I closed the box, went to the mission tracker and selected "hail contact" instead. Got my mission completion.

If I were a bit more of a glutton for punishment ambitious I would run it yet again, verify the "hail contact" was actually showing in the mission tracker and then go ahead and depart system to see if the mission resets itself back to the beginning.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png