test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Suggestions

apollo#3942 apollo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Hi! Long time ago I played this game for a long time, and now I returned. I reached lvl 60 easily, but there is still not much after that. PvE queues are mostly dead and the PvP is more dead than ever. I try to throw a few ideas here, maybe other players will like it, maybe admins will like it and I hope something will change.

First of all, players need something to "win" after a PvE or PvP match. PWE has another game called Neverwinter and there, for a PvP match (even for a lost match) players get resources, equal here to Dilitihium. Giving a big amount of Dilithium for players after a succesful PvP match could put some life into it.

The second thing is PvP items. Maybe put into the game special weapons, shields, consoles (both for space and gound) which would be useful only in PvP. This also works in Neverwinter.

Put a PvP reputation campaign into the game. Holograpich Battle Simulation campaing or find out any other theme and name for it. Those players who wants to finish it, needs to play PvP matches. From this campaign players could buy special, only PvP armor sets, weapons, consols sets both for ground and space.

Put special marks into the game, PvP marks and these resources should be the price of special PvP equipment for ships and for ground.

Another important idea: Give every item in the game a new stat, maybe call it item level. Example: A rare mark XII shield has got an item level of 90. But a very rare mark XIV shield has an item level of 130. Why is it useful? The game should add all numbers together before creating teams for PvP matches. Players should be get opponents in PvP with similar numbers as theirs. This could be a balanced matchmaking system.

PvP matches, reputation campaigns, missions etc. should give a ton of stuff for players. Not just dilithium, but shiny tropihes we can put into our starships, new titles, costumes, skins, special duty or bridge officers... Just give something useful, shiny, or expensive to the players and they will do PvPs.

Thank you for reading, I hope someone will like these, or has even better ideas.

Comments