What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporary Downtime (3/8)

13»

Comments

• Options
    g7pkj001g7pkj001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    getting a toon to stay logged in for more than 2 seconds is proving a challenge.
    can get the toon selection page, can load in the map, and wham, disco...even loading in safe mode
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    AYEeeee. No forrreee Bveeche for me toooday. FUst vibbeeeeeeeeevish.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    and playing sods law against itself worked, in and kind of stable....ish
  • Options
    captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    i cant choose a charakter - after a few second i get message "Disconnected from thr log in server", i am not happy to try every 1/2 hour and got the same message. :( - its my playing prime time - no chance for dailys or breach.

and no message what happend or how long it will take to get back online ????
  • Options
    ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    captainiww wrote: »
    i cant choose a charakter - after a few second i get message "Disconnected from thr log in server", i am not happy to try every 1/2 hour and got the same message. :( - its my playing prime time - no chance for dailys or breach.

and no message what happend or how long it will take to get back online ????

Same here. I really would like to play, in CE is 8PM and I afraid that for today I will have to skip the breach (not that I like to do it but it's the event...).
  • Options
    x1c3c0ldxx1c3c0ldx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Can't get passed the map loading, Disconnected from the login server.
    Post edited by x1c3c0ldx on
    WqFWUHg.png
  • Options
    kitaca#2327 kitaca Member Posts: 2 New User
    m2 bored
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Woo, disconnected again. This time on my final character needing to do "Into the Breach". Along with a cascade of messages telling me my friends have logged off.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    it seems to be worse when swapping toons, once in, it could be worse, need to swap toons....oh dear
  • Options
    darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    Works better when your upgrades are an actual improvement..............
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Our network team has finished making all necessary adjustments to our server. Holodeck should now be available to Captains.
  • Options
    hamlet#6383 hamlet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's still not functioning to me. It's giving a "Login2 timeout" everytime I try.
  • Options
    darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    If it's up and running do I continue to get kicked out of the The Breach?........
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hey folks,

Today, we had what was originally scheduled as a 10 minute maintenance take longer than anticipated. It is well within the realm of possibility that a maintenance may have extensions. It is unfortunate, but not unreasonable to see extensions happen.

What I want to discuss is not the extension, but the communication thereof. There was a communication breakdown that occurred over the maintenance that I am seeking to resolve. During maintenance, I am in communication with multiple people who funnel me information and status updates over the lifetime of a maintenance window. This allows us to communicate with you, the dedicated players who are watching and waiting for that wonderful Holodeck Unlocked announcement.

Today, that communication didn't meet my expectations. I will be working to address this, in order to ensure that you are all better kept in the loop over the current status of a maintenance. I appreciate your patience, Captains.

Thank you,
    Morrigan "LaughingTrendy"
This discussion has been closed.