test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hey bort! Open invitation to chat! :)

samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
Just sending out on open invitation to borticus to drop by and discuss the changes to all things science with the members of the brand new Science Channel. We have a teamspeak server for optimal communication efficiency so it's up to you but I think we could be of better assistance giving feedback on this particular part of the revamp in that way. All your rules will be followed, I would mute everyone but the admins so only one question and discussion would be talked about at a time. The main purpose to simply talk about the various powers and abilities, how they were changed and how this plays into the future viability of science.

Anyways just thought I'd throw that out there since science seems to have the most changes happening. I want to do everything in my power to help you get everything sorted out correctly and I couldn't think of any better way then to gather some of the greatest and most knowledgable science players into one place for your convenience. ;)

I don't necessarily expect a response and I realize you would not be inclined to go anywhere near members of the player base for obvious reasons but if you decide to you have my word we will do everything we can to help and support you.

Administrator Samuel

Comments

• Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Oh and it would not be recorded unless you wanted it to be.