test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [February 4th, 2016]

Greetings Captains!

We will be having our scheduled maintenance tomorrow 2/4 at 7AM PST for 2 1/2 hours. You can find the patch notes here.

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Nice bug fixes.

Also nice to see problems with the new mirror universe outfits in the known issues list at least.

Thank you. :)
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    I don't see anything mentioned about resolving the game crashing when visiting certain zones, like Drozana, Vulcan, and other maps included in the Omega Particle Daily missions. This not being fixed means I am done with the anniversary event and could care less about the ship! Having to reload the game a handful of times at a minimum just to complete the daily sucks large!
  • skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Is the thing where when Romulans leave the Flotilla they land outside Sol System ever going to be acknowledged as a known issue, and fixed? What about the missing DOFF missions to get Romulan DOFF's? l mean getting Klingon's, Human's, Orion's all when in New Romulus Command is fantastic and all (that was sarcasm, FYI), but it would be awesome to see Romulan and Remen ones show up, ya know, ever.
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • yakodymyakodym Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    While you are at fixing clipping issues and missing rank pips for the MU uniforms, could you also fix them on the TNG - Series and TNG - Season 1 uniforms? On female characters, they seem to be missing the Admiral/Fleet admiral options. Also, in getting the open jacket uniform pack in the recent giveaway, I noticed that the command variant turtleneck (the undershirt for DS9 open jacket uniform) has a small gap in texture at the waist line (I noticed by seeing light shining through my character's belly in the character selection screen). Thanks in advance :wink:
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    Oh sweet. I went to buy some winter stuff on my alt today and noticed it was an old version of the store. Was going to file a bug ticket but you guys already have it fixed. Cheers on that.

Also lol @ the cupcake landing right side up. Every one I've shot out landed on its side. Upright cupcakes are OP.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    Um... are they going to reduce the stats of the APU, etc... ship cards or just change the color?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    My "Cupcakes" wear Red shirts and always land on their TRIBBLE.

>:)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Um... are they going to reduce the stats of the APU, etc... ship cards or just change the color?

It's unlikely that the stats will change. Total points for the Mirror ships and the various consolation prize ships from the T6 lockboxes are the same right now at 83 points. It looks like the ones from the newer boxes just displayed the wrong rarity. If they were meant to be Rare, they should have totaled 90 points.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    • There are numerous clipping issues with the Mirror Universe outfits as well as missing pip ranks.

Also, on the female mirror odyssey tops, it's missing the 4th color option for the pinstriping. The mirror leeta costume is missing options on several diff. races, too.

Also, why do the Solanae EV suits make my butt look big? XD
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,296 Arc User
    i dont see any mention of the investigate officer report missing off the missions screen under the available tab? and i know im not the only one with this problem so i know its not MY computer!
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    Hello Trendy,

Are there any plans to work on optimizing the HUD graphics? Its still eating a ton of graphics power to operate and slowing down the FPS rate.
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer

It's my current understanding that this is just an issue with the border, not the stats.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    • There are numerous clipping issues with the Mirror Universe outfits as well as missing pip ranks.

Also, on the female mirror odyssey tops, it's missing the 4th color option for the pinstriping. The mirror leeta costume is missing options on several diff. races, too.

The shorts color is also locked to a weird mix of red and yellow, which makes it hart to replicate the black shorts in the pictures or match the shorts to other uniforms.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,613 Arc User

The shorts color is also locked to a weird mix of red and yellow, which makes it hart to replicate the black shorts in the pictures or match the shorts to other uniforms.

Please fix this one, it's stopping me from buying the pack. Mirror science boff = blue / black shorts not red!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Yeah, I noted that in my bug report on the forums. It's showing me the red and dark red from board shorts. Honestly, I kinda hate that they lock the color palette, period. I'd rather have the option of making my clothing more customized by having all colors available.

Really need more earrings, and other doodads, too. I like to accessorize. B)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    The Mirror Belts, Voth Belts, and Vaadwaur belts cured me of my Romulan Belt Envy at least. ^^
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    *sigh*

Still no razerth fix each week that passes i hope its fixed, only to be let down time and again , oh well i suppose it can be used for storage :|
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    *sigh*

Still no razerth fix each week that passes i hope its fixed, only to be let down time and again , oh well i suppose it can be used for storage :|

At least its known, which means a fix on its way.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *sigh*

At least its known, which means a fix on its way.

I hope your right , i want to use my razerth i worked hard for it, just to have it sit only being used as a storage unit :(
    Well... you can still take her out for STFs at least.
  • aliguanaaliguana Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    irrelevant cup-cake landing right way up: priority. Fixed immediately
    Breen Rez being invisible in sector space for two months: meh.. its on the list. somewhere..
    LUKARI GUERILLA GARDENING MILITIA - Glowing fingers are Growing fingers!
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    This is one reason why I wait it out a little. Before I do any new missions, to give them time to sort out the bugs.

Glad to see these fixes coming.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    So still not able to use the Breen Rezreth Dreadnought, in sector space....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• sdf#2213 sdf Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @monkeybone13 said:
    > Nice bug fixes.
    >
    > Also nice to see problems with the new mirror universe outfits in the known issues list at least.
    >
    > Thank you. :)

I like chickens »•╠↓
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    aliguana wrote: »
    irrelevant cup-cake landing right way up: priority. Fixed immediately
    Breen Rez being invisible in sector space for two months: meh.. its on the list. somewhere..

Convince them that this bug somehow awards XP and Dilithium, get whiplash trying to observe how quickly that gets fixed.
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    tomilak wrote: »
    i dont see any mention of the investigate officer report missing off the missions screen under the available tab? and i know im not the only one with this problem so i know its not MY computer!

It's my current understanding that this is just an issue with the border, not the stats.

WTF CRYPTIC!? Someone asks about the Investigate Officer Reports Mission, something that definitely HAS been reported, but is not in the Patch Notes, and you don't address the question!? But when someone asks about the color of a border or whatever, THEN you respond!? If that isn't the most obvious hint that you removed the mission on purpose and are hoping nobody notices, I don't know what is!
  • bprimoz#5326 bprimoz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    I don't see anything mentioned about resolving the game crashing when visiting certain zones, like Drozana, Vulcan, and other maps included in the Omega Particle Daily missions. This not being fixed means I am done with the anniversary event and could care less about the ship! Having to reload the game a handful of times at a minimum just to complete the daily sucks large!

I also have the same problem. The game crashed 10 and more times in a couple of hours doing any kind of missions.
  • embraceofchaosembraceofchaos Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Any unexpected delays?
    image.php?name=Hugh+G.+Rection&ship=Goat&fleet=El-Aurian+Society&txtcol=14CB00&fac=fed&spezies=Trill&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=08
  • embraceofchaosembraceofchaos Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Wow
This discussion has been closed.