test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Dreadnought lacks KDF skin access

Unlocked the Temporal Dreadnought on my KDF sci toon and found out it lacks access to the standard KDF skins, however my FED toon with one has access to all the FED skins.
Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
" We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)

Comments

• lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Standard as in Type X or do you mean the skins from the other time ships? If it's the latter I'm fairly sure you need to own the other ships to unlock their skins.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    lopequil wrote: »
    Standard as in Type X or do you mean the skins from the other time ships? If it's the latter I'm fairly sure you need to own the other ships to unlock their skins.

Not talking from the other time ships. Talking the standard KDF ones that all KDF ships get.

They should be available on this beast as well.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    They are for me, but it seems you've already attracted one of the dev's attention.
    Q9BWcdD.png