test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Couple of old sites need quality of life support

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
edited January 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
While on Kobali, I had to beam from the city base to the first out skirt base and had this happen to my two Boffs...

Kobali Prime NPC Gauntlet Run

As amusing as it was, it is a technical glitch that could leave a player without any support (unless they beam back and try it again to see if the game will not glitch again).

Another issue occurred during the conference in "Surface Tension," I was told to go intimidate a Cardassian and the circle was around a group with a Cardy. However, there was no interact for this Cardy.

After doing the beam out and back in (virtual kicking the machine), I noticed that the real interact was at another Cardy which would have been nice to have had a better map reference to avoid an unnecessary delay.

Just issues for QoL.
Post edited by jodarkrider on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    FYI, there is a Bugs sub-forum where you can report things like this:

Support > Gameplay Bug Reports - http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

None of us here can help you :)
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Moved to Bug Section - please remember to not post bug-reports in the General Discussion. :smile:
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    I have confirmed both issues and subitted them, thanks :)
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.