test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you reclaim an Android Bridge Officer after dismissing?

johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
I'd like to change the profession of my Android Bridge Officer (obtained as a Veteran Reward with Lifetime Sub), but I can't find any information on whether you can get another one or whether you can reclaim one after dismissing it. I'd rather not learn the hard way :).

Best Answers

• autumnturningautumnturning Member Posts: 743 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I personally have used the Android Bridge Officers (vet reward) as a stockpile of free training manuals for the rest of my Bridge Officers when setting up a new crew of Bridge Officers. The limitation is that you can't have more than one Android Bridge Officer in either the roster or waiting to be commissioned onto your crew. So long as you don't have an Android Bridge Officer "on staff" or otherwise "waiting in the wings" to join your staff, you can requisition another one.

Bear in mind that any Training Manuals generated by Android Bridge Officers will be Bound to Character and thus cannot be transferred either by Bank or by in-game Mail. Thus, if you want to use Android Bridge Officers as a "pack of starter Training Manuals" but then want to actually USE an Android Bridge Officer as a part of your crew, you'll need to do all of the Manual churning before doing the final accept and commissioning of your Android Bridge Officer you plan to keep.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I'd like to change the profession of my Android Bridge Officer (obtained as a Veteran Reward with Lifetime Sub), but I can't find any information on whether you can get another one or whether you can reclaim one after dismissing it. I'd rather not learn the hard way :).

Short answer: yes, you can get another one after dismissing the one you have (as many times as you want). Strip gear off outgoing android, dismiss it, claim another of the profession of your choice.

I get what where?
    Bloody hell. Is there a canonical list of LTS/vetran rewards someplace so I can actually claim all the things?

PWE Veteran Rewards Link

STO Wiki Veteran Rewards Link

Answers

• ihatepwe735ihatepwe735 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    I get what where?
    Bloody hell. Is there a canonical list of LTS/vetran rewards someplace so I can actually claim all the things?
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    I get what where?

PWE Veteran Rewards Link

STO Wiki Veteran Rewards Link

Another good source that I think contains all the information on which Veteran Rewards you can reclaim and which ones you can't (except for the Android Boff, hence my question) is here:

Star Trek Online Veteran Rewards - Support

And as a supplement to that:
    - You can't claim these until Level 5: Faction EV Suit, Ship Firework emote, Android Bridge Officer
    - The NPC you can get the small craft requisition from isn't obvious, but just talk to the nearest several NPC's in each case. I think for Fed it was behind me when talking to the Ship Selector in SpaceDock, and for KDF it was the vendor to the left of the Starship Requisition NPC.

Also thanks to autumnturning and protoneous for answers.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Actually, RR chars can't claim the Android boff until they choose an ally. And they get the ally version, not a RR one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    These bridge officers, can all of them be androids and can you choose which career they go on or is it only one you can have?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    when you get an Android you get to choose career and gender. But you only get one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg