test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Possible Zen Bug

I have already submitted a ticket and it has been responded to.

The problem, or bug, is when you buy zen on the date of, or near the date that your monthly stipend is to be credited, the system does NOT credit the monthly stipend. For some reason it thinks that since you bought zen, it needn't pay the monthly stipend. I started the 31st with 903 zen and ended the 31st with 903 zen. I had 903 zen on the 30th after spending the zen I had bought that day. Ergo the monthly stipend, normally paid on 1st of the month was not paid. Support said it should have been paid on the 31st. It was not. I don't feel like arguing with support over the issue and will simply not buy zen in the future. If the monthly is not paid, then it is a bug and support will have to address it.

Please be advised that you need to track your ZEN balance and be sure that your monthly stipend is being paid especially if you buy any zen near the time you normally get your stipend.

What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?

Comments

• Options
    zannaflhiemzannaflhiem Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    seems as though everytime I look for this very issue, the link leads to a closed thread. but thanks, I know now not to by zen, if I want to get the zen I already paid for. disappointing