test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Fleet B'rel bird of prey Enhance Cloak bug

memnahnmemnahn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Not sure if this is the proper place to submit this but.

Just picked up this ship and set it up, did a few queue's and RA's with it (zoomed out) but when I zoomed in I realized the cloak was engaged but I was still visible.

No I don't mean I saw a blue see threw of my ship, I mean I was fully visible while the cloak was engaged. I stopped in at qu'nos and asked someone there to check to see if it was an end user graphic issue or if it was global. He saw my ship cloak, disappear, then reappear (again not a blue see threw) but my actual ship as normal. I then decloaked he said nothing changed visually.

I've changed shields as well to see if that was messing with it (tested Klingon HG and Reman xi [free one from mission]) but no change save for the weird blue/green graphics of the reman shield, but the cloak was still engaging but not engaging as anyone could find me.

This doesn't seem to effect the npc's as they still see me as cloaked but anyone else can see me.

I'm not sure if this xfers over to the kor bird of prey as I don't own one.

Comments

• memnahnmemnahn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    shameless bump and update

Did some testing by removing items, upon removing klingon HG covariant shield mk xii my ship vanished properly. I also tested the Reman Prototype Covariant Shield Array mk xi and it also gliches causing my ship to be visible while cloaked but properly vanishes when removed.

If I had to take a wild guess I'd say this is possibly linked to any shield that may change the ships visual appearance (like the HG and Reman do). I'm not sure if other shields that change appearance cause the ship to be visible while cloaked and I don't want to purchase other faction shields to test it.

I'd mark this issue as solved but it is not. Maybe a bug reporter can pass this up the line to get it resolved?
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I also have this issue with the Terran Taskforce and Nukara shields, but not the Romulan reputation (i.e. the one that isn't the Reman one) shield. Perhaps some shields change the base material and others merely apply decals, I don't know for sure.
    Q9BWcdD.png