test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Snowmen meet the ultimate weapon... when will we get this in game?

Comments

• gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    sentinel64 wrote: »

Will it play Beastie Boys songs and have a blatantly obvious Nokia cell phone ring when someone calls? XD

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Cryptic doesn't have rights to JJ Trek, gulberat. There will be no Beastie Boys or Nokia in STO.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    I fully realize that...it was a joke about obnoxious product placement. :p ;)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
    I fully realize that... I was playing the straight line, answering as most do when someone asks for something from JJ Trek.

It sounded funnier when I wrote it this morning.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    I am not one of those with a burning hatred for all things JJTrek, even though I may poke fun of its flaws. ;)

• jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    That's a Rogue. Wrong Genre. Maybe you can get one in Neverwinter.
    I didn't say it was bad in any way (in this thread), just that Cryptic doesn't have the rights.

Just saw TFA yesterday, BTW, and it would seem there is something to the concept that JJ was a Star Wars fan, but not a Trekkie.