test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Ships

Wondering if there are plans to develop Temporal Cruisers to compliment the Temporal Destroyers? Given there was mention of the temporal cold war, it would seem...logical...to have them.

I thought that they would be perfect to have both Command and Intel Bridge Officer seats, and maybe a set of ships combining Science/ Tactical/ and Engineering. Thoughts??
RomulanCapital2154.jpg

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    If there is... I'm going to take a guess that it will be Dreadnaught(sp?) Cruiser.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I'd like to see a new Temporal War lockbox with T6 full science ships. But I don't expect that to happen in this timeline.
  • samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    If any lockbox ship gets remade I'll bet it's the temporal one.
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    There's a chance the next specialization will be temporal focused. (Or it could be something else, just speculation.) If that's true, the next anniversary ships will likely have a lieutenant commander something/temporal, and they've been cruisers more often than not.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Not a fan of temporal ships and seriously hoping we never get a temporal specialization.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    In time you'll change your mind. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Well, chances are reasonable good that the Temporal Dreadnought we see in some of the Mirror Universe Events could become a playable ship at some point.
    ltminns wrote: »
    In time you'll change your mind. ;)
    Maybe his mind was already changed, and we're ont seeing the alternate timeline where he doesn't like Temopral Vessels? Or maybe it's a predestination paradox?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I'm guessing the aniversary ships could be something temporal related as we seem to be going that way quite heavily. Maybe a ship from the future or designed by the alliance to fight against future tech?
    So something temporal is not that out of the question.
    SulMatuul.png
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I'm predestined not to like temporal ships and temporal specs. I used to like them but time travel changed and will change my mind.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    Well, chances are reasonable good that the Temporal Dreadnought we see in some of the Mirror Universe Events could become a playable ship at some point.

Next lockbox will probably be a Terran Empire one, so I would wager that the Terran Temporal Dreadnought would be the grand prize from it.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    Terran Lockboxes would be a good time to bring MU ships back in as the secondary ship prize.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    I am still trying to figure how the Terrans, even got temporal ships in the first place!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

Remember they tried to steal stuff from the Tholians, who stole them from wherever/whenever.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Remember they tried to steal stuff from the Tholians, who stole them from wherever/whenever.

So, the Tholians and Temporal agents, are as incompetent if not worse, than the Terrans are!!!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    I'm guessing the Temporal Dreadnought will be coming...
    Only the Ferengi win out in the end.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    All hail our Lobi Consortium masters...