test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Defera city moved console bug

daciaeternadaciaeterna Member Posts: 219 Arc User
Apparently this console decided to take a short walk ... :smile:
I haven't done defera in some time so its possible that the bug is known. But its the first time i seen it.

Comments

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    You remember when Voyager salvaged a bunch of stuff from the wreckage of a destroyed Cube? Janeway picked up a sphere, only to have B'Elanna tell her to put it down because it was walking around a minute ago.

Clearly, Borg technology does have the ability to sprout legs, and walk about.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    As amusing as it would be to have consoles walk around I'm pretty sure this is a new one even for Defera. Will have to try and reproduce this.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    lindaleff wrote: »
    You remember when Voyager salvaged a bunch of stuff from the wreckage of a destroyed Cube? Janeway picked up a sphere, only to have B'Elanna tell her to put it down because it was walking around a minute ago.

Clearly, Borg technology does have the ability to sprout legs, and walk about.

I think it was Harry, not B'Elanna, but... wouldn't it be hilarious if there were such spheres crawling around Defera?

Or perhaps not... ;)​​
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    that... is a new one.