test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Marks Weekend

Captains! We're happy to announce that our Marks Weekend returns! From Thursday 12/10 at 9AM PST until Monday 12/14 at 9AM PST, Star Trek Online will be running a special weekend event where you can earn Bonus Fleet or Reputation Marks by playing content throughout the game!

Learn more here.

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Nice, I'm currently exchanging the Borg pieces of two different sets for the Iconian set. This'll be a great help :)
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    My Talaxian Delta Recruit is still working on the OMEGA Rep, so I'll probably try to finish that this weekend.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Does this apply to when we turn in Eppohs as well?
    I'd hate to part with my flock of adorableness, but daddy needs his rep gear
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Just a question just to cover my bases so to speak but I'm assuming that I don't get extra marks when completing reputations.Thought I'd ask since I'm just about to finish off Terran Task Force rep.
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    rangerryu wrote: »
    Just a question just to cover my bases so to speak but I'm assuming that I don't get extra marks when completing reputations.Thought I'd ask since I'm just about to finish off Terran Task Force rep.
    galatt wrote: »

You don't get daily bonuses for rep completion or trade ins, and I don't think you get it for the eppoh tags either.
    This 50% bonus is applied to the base rewards for all content that is eligible for the Daily Bonus Marks.
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Yeah, save your eppohs, not eligible.

As a side note, nice out of date image, least I'm hoping its out of date. Won't be helpful without Iconian and Terran marks getting it. ^_^

That said, I have a sci I'm working on an Iconian set for, so I'm hoping to finish that with this. ^_^​​
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Meh. Underwhelmed. Would rather have a dil weekend.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    tasshena wrote: »
    Yeah, save your eppohs, not eligible.

As a side note, nice out of date image, least I'm hoping its out of date. Won't be helpful without Iconian and Terran marks getting it. ^_^

That said, I have a sci I'm working on an Iconian set for, so I'm hoping to finish that with this. ^_^​​

Ah good. The flock remains.
    Wish there was an option if you collected enough of them you could shear them and craft Eppoh wool scarves.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    This is good. I have an Alt working on a Rep, so this can help them get a good ways a head.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »

Can I haz ur stuffs?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User

Can I haz ur stuffs?

1436564710610890_animate.gif

You're implying that I'd leave the game over something as trivial as this. Fascinating.
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    maina wrote: »
    rangerryu wrote: »
    galatt wrote: »

You don't get daily bonuses for rep completion or trade ins, and I don't think you get it for the eppoh tags either.
    This 50% bonus is applied to the base rewards for all content that is eligible for the Daily Bonus Marks.

Thank you Sailor Moon!

Just wanted to make sure before finishing it you know!
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User

Indirectly, it could be a close substitute for a dil weekend. Extra marks means extra dil for trade-ins...
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    Meh.
    I'd rather have extra FatF race times.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    @sov42

Only if the Dillithium Event lets me refine 12k per day, so I can use up some of this excess ore I have.

Don't get me wrong, I like the ammount that we are getting, just by playing the game... It makes it feel less like work, now that I'm playing again.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah, the wording about all that is eligible to get the Bonus will get the Bonus, gives them an out when someone cries foul. In the first few Bonus Mark Weekends their News Blogs said that EVERYTHING was eligible and specifically pointed out Reputation T5 completion, Daily Mark Bonuses, Special Event Bonus Boxes, you name it. Then one by one they were removed, which caused a firestorm on the Boards. Then the same occurred to Dilitium for Reputation T5 completion and Reputation Dilitium Projects with the reason that this would make the turn-in/conversions 'special' all year round.

Last Summer the Birds and Monkeys got the ax the week after the Bonus Make Weekend during the Summer Event. Nothing was announced explicitly in any Patch Notes to date relating to Winter Epohh Turn-ins, so we shall see tomorrow.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I don't like this week-end event. The shuttle one is much better to grind marks. This one have nonsense giving a poor +50% bonus marks.
    - Bonus mark week end event counterpoint terran marks : 50 marks
    - Shuttle week end event atmosphere assault terran marks : 200 marks
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Sigh.

Cryptic: Here's a free scoop of ice cream!

Forums: Waahh! Three scoops would be better! Waaah! I wanted pretzels! Waaaah! Why isn't it a free lobi ship instead!?!