test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Que system bug

doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
yes when I double click on the desired STF it may at times que me up for some other STF I don't want and then I wind up leaving and then I receive a 1 hour ban so this needs to be fixed

Comments

• hawkrunnerhawkrunner Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Hmm, I've never joined queues by double-clicking on their name. I usually select the queue that I want, make sure it's highlighted, and then click the Join button on the right-hand side of the screen. I have noticed on occasion that the list can "jump" when you click on the name of a queue, so I can understand the problem with double-clicking them.

The 1 hour ban is intended to prevent people from leaving public queues and ruining the experience for the other players in that way.

If you're talking about joining queues already in progress, that system is a real mess... the names hardly ever line up with the actual queue. It seems that as queues start and finish, only part of the display updates, and so trying to find someone in a run that's already begun is a real pain, because the names on that display are not linked properly to their queues.