test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question: Winter Event: earning the prize ship. Grind for one character or for all?

The last winter and summer event were set were one character earned 1000 "whatevers" and all of the other character only had to earn 40 to earn the prize ship. Both events specified this in the news reports...

I did not see that in either the winter event news of the dreadnought cruiser stat news. Do we have to log in and grind with all of our toons or just one?

Comments

• Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    destroyer831642destroyer831642 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I actually managed to just miss the carrier from last year, so one of my characters is finishing off the carrier, while another is doing the T6 cruiser.
    9621eea4-a1f5-4e30-bb61-da044da2a5a7_zps2t6tasgd.png

• Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    if you didn't at least slot the other ships on a characters last year your out of luck, I am afraid they are gone for good.
    you only need to run the race on one character to get the event ship from this year, I have been running the race with my extra characters as well though.
    during the summer event once we had claimed the ship we could trade 40 tokens per character each day in exchange for marks so we should have enough time to turn in about 720 tokens for marks on each character.
    I am hoping they will do the same for the winter event though I haven't seen it announced yet.
    Post edited by bobbydazlers on

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.