test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Recipe Ingredients

lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
In particular, the eggs and gelatin cannot be collected. The are struck under the ramp that now leads to the northern village. This means that some recipes cannot be completed.
I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
Click here to view my DeviantArt.

Comments

• pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    This has been reported. They dropped the new terrain on top of where those items are supposed to be, so can't get them.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Yeah, I picked up the Kava Gumdrops mission but the Gelatin doesn't spawn where I can get it.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • ravil68ravil68 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same for me. Cannot pick up eggs or gelatin. Holding on to recipes until fixed.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    I too am keeping the recipes active, for now.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Eggs and Gelatin seem to be the offenders for this one, both are in the area near the new ramp up to the Gingerbread Village.
  • nantha7nantha7 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    yep lots of people having trouble with the ingrediants for recipes this year me and my friend can't get to ingredients by the ramp, think you want to get around to fixing it soon Craptyic *ahem* I mean STO Staff :)
    "The undiscover'd country from whose bourn No traveller returns" ~ Hamlet by William Shakespeare & Star Trek VI