test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OMG... Improved report button stealth improvement?

I flagged a post and discovered you can now actually select what type of forum violation you're reporting. Can I safely assume that means somebody actually gets the flagged post notifications and reads them? [Hopefully not just Trendy...]

:o

Good work, forum and website team! Huzzah! This thing is actually starting to become functional...
(The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)

Comments

• Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    That has been there for a while, but I have not been able to get an official answer yet from anyone as to whether the system has been fixed to where more are able to see your reports after they're made. I know that was a problem before and would appreciate knowing from a mod or admin if that has been fixed or if we should still use alternate means (PM or publicly flagging the thread with a @cm tag even though doing so could be incendiary) to ensure the report is actually seen and addressed timely.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    stobg2015stobg2015 Member Posts: 800 Arc User
    Last time I flagged a post that wasn't there... but then I don't read the forums quite as obsessively as I used to and it's been a long time since I bothered to flag anything.
    (The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)