test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Q winter wonderland?

I keep seeing that this event is coming up, so what are the objects in it? It's my first one so trying be prepare, Also what is the minimum level for it?

Comments

• Options
    khazlolkhazlol Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    level requirement might be 50. that is the case for the current event anyway
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    khazlol wrote: »

Usually it's level 10 with these seasonal events.
  • Options
    khazlolkhazlol Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    qjunior wrote: »
    khazlol wrote: »

Usually it's level 10 with these seasonal events.

i stand corrected
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Pretty sure it's level 10 and up so pretty much anyone can go there.

Essentially there's a daily race to run which will reward you a token, and once you have 25 tokens you get a free T6 starship. This year will probably be a Breen dreadnought if rumors are to be believed.

There's also various other fun missions:

Tides of Ice - fight against waves of borgified snowmen to win winter themed currencies to buy things like costumes, ship equipment etc.

Ice race with other players (forgot the name) - rewards winter epoh tags that can be "grown" and reward marks at the end.

Gnigerbread town PVE mission - rewards the same winter currencies.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Level 10 will be the minimum level.
    There will be a race that you can complete daily for (I think) 20 days, that will give you a free T6 ship. (More specifically, the Razreth.)
    There will be a PvP race that you can use to get winter Epohh tags that you can use to raise epohhs to trade in for marks.
    There will also be several events that take place in the wonderland that will award certain Winter Wonderland currency, that you can use to buy stuff.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    and a video from last year to give you a sneak peek.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzS5RAwcfs

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Before the event starts, I will start a thread to head off the inevitable "The PvE race is too hard" threads by giving advice on how to run Fastest Game on Ice, and I will include a map with points that are good for running flat out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)