test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quantum Phase Weapon Set

With reference to these mission rewards from the Sunrise mission, I can see that you can only equip one beam array, or one DHC, but can you equip say the DHC and DBB together? I assume not but wondered if anyone has tried?

Comments

• Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    If it's the same as the other similar sets then yes you can. You can't equip two DHCs or two beam arrays but one of each is fine.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,330 Arc User
    alfred399 wrote: »
    With reference to these mission rewards from the Sunrise mission, I can see that you can only equip one beam array, or one DHC, but can you equip say the DHC and DBB together? I assume not but wondered if anyone has tried?

I assume you mean "equip the DHC and Beam Array together" in which case the answer is no. Same goes for reputation sets which give a choice between DHC and BA​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    alfred399 wrote: »

I assume you mean "equip the DHC and Beam Array together" in which case the answer is no. Same goes for reputation sets which give a choice between DHC and BA​​

Ah yes - for some reason I thought the DBB you can claim was part of the set, not just a standard purple Mk XII like it actually is! But thanks for the response
  • Options
    gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    You can equip the beam and the DHC, sonfar, no problem, unless somethig has changed, y have the turret and the omni beam of the tetryon-anticronitron set together..