test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upgrading Traits

What ever happened to that idea? Did they scrap it? Is it still in the works?

The general idea was that as you progress, or as an end game thing (I forget which), you would be able to some how upgrade your traits to higher versions. Let's use Romulan Operative as an example. The best one is clearly Superior, and I forget what the middle rank was, but as a Captain, the only one you would have access to use as a trait is the base version. As for me personally, My main is an Augment in build and play style. I would absolutely love to upgrade Physical Strength to a Superior Physical Strength.

Better yet, it would be nice if it worked like the level 20 crafting, where you could add your own bits to it, so it would be like Superior Physical Strength (spd) (jump), so I would have the bonus of a slight increase in jumping and either run or attack speed. It really seems like a waste that We're fleet admirals, but our traits have not evolved or been bettered at all by that journey.

It was a great idea, and with the new trait change incoming, who else would like to see us being able to upgrade them?

Comments

• Options
    zisko#6191 zisko Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I think everyone would jump the gun with it. wait you can add mods to the item you craft from the R&D, isn't supposed to be randomly? Sorry i'm new to it and haven't use the R&D thing much like level 5 or so.