test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Advanced Baltim Raider Pet Bug

nathraelnathrael Member Posts: 264 Arc User
edited November 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Have been noticing several odd things while deploying Advanced Baltim Raiders from my Quas.

1: When activating Ambush Gateway, the "Ramming field" shown on NPC baltims appears, yet they never seem to actually ram anything.

2: This is the major anomaly. The gates form, the Baltims fly towards them...go by the gate, and continue firing. I have never seen a Baltim pet actually use the gate and appear behind their target. Have seen this in ISA, CCA, Argala and other patrols, FE's... After the first few times I started specifically watching for it and yes, they are not gating right-or at all.

As far as the Ramming Field. Are Baltim pets actually supposed to have Impact and it got left off the tooltips/descriptions? I mean it is the signature ability of the Baltim class. Same goes for the playable Baltim.

Comments

• Options
    megraemegrae Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I agree with that stuff. I also find the overall AI of these pets to be kind of... not working. They take forever to even think about starting to move to attack stuff. Then when they finally do, its like they fly at 1/8th impulse to eventually get to the mobs you are fighting, or told them to go fight. For a raider, that seems kinda slow. The frigates on my Kar'fi, runabouts on my Vesta, they all start moving when I fight things, or tell them to. But, not these raiders. Its like they are senior citizens, thinking about maybe getting up to go to the kitchen.

Twilight, Particle Physicist that stole the ship.
    Original Signup date: August 4, 2008
    LTS since Pre-Order