test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation Fleet Alert is missing???

What happened? This was one of the queues I made sure to run every day to earn fleet marks with. It's gone.

I also made sure to stack up 20 science and exploration DOff missions every day. Those are gone.

So what? Now I log in to use a mining voucher and then twiddle my thumbs and wish I could play Star Trek Online. Then I log off.

Next week our mining vouchers will all be invalid. No doubt.

Comments

• semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    I think they were taken down until they could be patched. The maps were missing when you played it.
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• id0liciousid0licious Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    FA was severely bugged with the S11 patch. See my post/image here: https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/3qhre3/its_not_just_you/

No map, all borg, and no rewards. Trust me, it's better that it's gone until it's patched because it's pointless to try to get flarks from a map that isn't awarding any due to bugs. ;)
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    Yes, it was taken down cause it was beyond borked.
    6tviTDx.png

• kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    Oh alright. I suppose that's reasonable.

I got in a Colony Invasion today. At least players are queuing up for that now.
  • drug2drug2 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Breach and Trap were retired in season 11 officially and Fed fleet alert from what I heard is bugged :/
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    They should be in the Thurs patch as this was in the Tribble patch notes for today

"Resolved an issue that was causing players to enter into an empty blue map when queueing for a Fleet Alert PvE match."

And regarding Defera/Nukara

"Resolved an issue which had stopped the events from running on Defera and Nukara."

Not seeing anything about a fix for the DOFFing issue yet.
  • gufargufar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    and it is all blue? are they fixing that?
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    gufar wrote: »
    and it is all blue? are they fixing that?

Look above your last post. The answer you seek is there.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png