test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drydock?

Do we have drydock yet? If not, is there an ETA on it?

Comments

• happyhappyj0yj0yhappyhappyj0yj0y Member Posts: 699 Arc User
    No, and no.
  • tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Thought it was supposed to launch with New Dawn.
  • kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    I guess I will keep all my boxed ships in the bank for now.
  • happyhappyj0yj0yhappyhappyj0yj0y Member Posts: 699 Arc User

It wasn't addressed in the blog I don't think. The question was asked in the associated thread and a dev said no but... soon. Which may mean soon, or it could mean "soon."
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User

It wasn't addressed in the blog I don't think. The question was asked in the associated thread and a dev said no but... soon. Which may mean soon, or it could mean "soon."

How I've missed Cryptic saying "Soon"...

OP: "Soon" means "Never" in Cryptic terms, if you don't already know the reference.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    What happen to then?
    You missed it.
    When?
    Just now.
    When will then be now?
    Soon.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    hehehe, just gotta love that george carlin reference​​
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    anazonda wrote: »

OP: "Soon" means "Never" in Cryptic terms, if you don't already know the reference.

I know there have been times when devs have mentioned in interviews and such or even in the forums things that are being "considered" or "worked on", I doubt that is the case here, as they have made an official announcement on the news page, they would make themselves look a bit foolish not to make it happen very shortly.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    anazonda wrote: »

I know there have been times when devs have mentioned in interviews and such or even in the forums things that are being "considered" or "worked on", I doubt that is the case here, as they have made an official announcement on the news page, they would make themselves look a bit foolish not to make it happen very shortly.

Yup. Especially in official announcements they are extremely conservative and only announce stuff that's a few weeks away at most. They are often a bit more open in interviews, but also usually try to keep it on a mere rumour/speculation/spitballing level.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Yea t's not like they have never posted a dev blog that never saw the light of day........

oh and its coming

soon (tm)
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck