test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So much for the 'Revamped' Cardassian Arc... DS9 not loading in brings it to a screeching halt.

tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Right now I have two alts who are TRAPPED because bases refuses to load in. They get up to 98 on the little side numbers, then they sit there. I left it over a half hour on DS9 the first time. Nothing. Logged out and back in? sat on the load screen again.

Okay, my second alt who was on Spacedock finally loaded in, so maybe it's restricted to DS9.​​
Post edited by tasshena on

Comments

• robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    Is the second at DS9 as well?
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Update on the second: They finally loaded in to spacedock after a few minutes.

In case any dev looks at this, the alt is Soersha, the account you have since I log onto here with it. :p

So much for the 'revamped' cardassian arc, I can't get to it because of this.​​
    Post edited by tasshena on
  • brighterbladebrighterblade Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I had 2 character stuck loading in at DS9. They now load finally. I have lost almost all previous episode progress for episodes going back to The Lost City of Paradise on one character except newer, ie Delta. Though I still have missions in my logbook to repeat the previous completed content and they say it's secondary mission rewards. I can still start the old missions here on DS9 since they are in the quest log but not in episode replay, it's gray and start all over back to previous mentioned episode. Only one character can get the new mission start with season 11. EDIT: I was able to start the revamp arc just by going to the door on DS9 and entering without the quest, it just left me high and dry completing what I had in my quest log with no advancement. And episodes still gray. Submitting a ticket failed.
    Post edited by brighterblade on
    Yikes... >< That's not good.​​
  • degarres#6502 degarres Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    tasshena wrote: »
    Right now I have two alts who are TRAPPED because bases refuses to load in. They get up to 98 on the little side numbers, then they sit there. I left it over a half hour on DS9 the first time. Nothing. Logged out and back in? sat on the load screen again.

Okay, my second alt who was on Spacedock finally loaded in, so maybe it's restricted to DS9.​​

It maybe all the traffic to that particular location, a lot of people are probably trying to do the remastered missions so there might have been too many people on that map for the system to handle which is TRIBBLE with your ability to connect.

*drums fingers*

Still no login for Soersha. :/​​
    And no fix for me today...​​