What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - October 15, 2015

2»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    entnx01 wrote: »
    g0del wrote: »
    Thanks for the clarification. What about arrmatey's question about a tribble xp bonus? If rewards are going to get cut in half when it goes live, you might want to start preparing people for that news now.
    I see what you're saying now. If the Tribble XP numbers are inflated already, the XP will be unimpressive when it hits Holodeck and will effectively just be "DOFF'ing with Ships."
    I've seen missions where a Success will get you 14k.... Dunno how much a crit would do.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Thanks for the clarification. What about arrmatey's question about a tribble xp bonus? If rewards are going to get cut in half when it goes live, you might want to start preparing people for that news now.
    I see what you're saying now. If the Tribble XP numbers are inflated already, the XP will be unimpressive when it hits Holodeck and will effectively just be "DOFF'ing with Ships."
    I've seen missions where a Success will get you 14k.... Dunno how much a crit would do.

Right, but I think what that poster was trying to say is this: he thinks Tribble has an XP multiplier already figured into the numbers. If that's the case, those XP numbers will come down on Holodeck, meaning the rewards aren't as impressive as "advertised" on Tribble (for lack of better words).
  • g0delg0del Member Posts: 28 Arc User

Right, but I think what that poster was trying to say is this: he thinks Tribble has an XP multiplier already figured into the numbers. If that's the case, those XP numbers will come down on Holodeck, meaning the rewards aren't as impressive as "advertised" on Tribble (for lack of better words).
    That's exactly the worry. 14k seems decent now, but if it goes live and the missions are only giving 7k, there's going to be another backlash. Letting us know before-hand would at least give people time to get used to the idea.
    Official STARFLEET DENTAL Bug Hunter
  • hawkrunnerhawkrunner Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    With the price drop for the Dilithium-only ships, do you also think it could be possible to drop the price of the T5 fleet ships that cost 200k Fleet Credits + 1 ship provision? Those ships come in at the same quality (T5 common) as the Dilithium-only ships, but they are substantially more expensive and more difficult to obtain.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Those particular ships are past Event Ships. Which are of higher quality that a standard T5 Ship (slightly). So Odds are probably not since they are special, but like always, it doesn't hurt to ask.