test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Ha'apax T6 issues

suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
I'm not sure about the basic C-Store version, but the fleet variant of the new Kara Warbird has numerous problems.

1. Hangar cooldown isn't affected by auxiliary power level. I've slotted Elite Slavers and they're always at 40 second cooldown.
2. There's a cube instead of the ship's silhouette on the shields UI.
3. The Wide Plasma Lance doesn't have an icon when separated in a Guardian Warbird.
PyKDqad.jpg

Comments

• alphahydrialphahydri Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    The T6 Kolasi has the same issues with hangar pets, for both the C-Store and Fleet variants. The Fleet Yamato and Kolasi also have that green cube instead of their silhouette as well.
  • sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    Tested hot-swapping the ships, the silhouette issue is only affecting the *fleet* version specifically, while the C-store Kara is fine. You get a square placeholder with the hull/shield damage numbers still showing up, but it is hard to tell them apart, I guess one of them better not reach zero.

I tried force-verifying the files, and other sorcery, but it comes down to that ship, it is missing the art asset for the centralized HUD stylized hull damage indicator, if that piece is considered not moved away from the default that is.
    edited October 2015
    The silhouette was back now the 12th of October, the Plasma lance tray icon for the Fleet version is still like a blank space at times*. The foremost eyesore is however gone, which is great. Thanks!

*I have trouble duplicating the issue, it seems to be back now. Nice.
    Post edited by sernonserculion on
    The Plasma Lance tray Icon still -from time to time- *go white* within the Crystalline Catastrophe instance. It just took a bit of time running enough of them to duplicate it. This is for the Fleet Ha'apax, and it shows up fine in sector space, you have to enter some combat instance I believe. Or something not sector space at least. :-)
  • caasicamcaasicam Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Still having the blank box health indicator problem on my Fleet Kara, though interestingly enough the Temp HP indicator does show the correct ship image.
    The Fleet Ha'apax hull damage silhouette indicator went AWOL again, it looks like it is coming and going.