Options

Dread Admiral Leeta?

"Conquest makes the universe go round."

" 'Combat with Leeta' is a licensed product of Terran Enterprises."

"Don't worry, the deathtrap isn't rigged anymore!"

<zzaap!> "Oooh, I missed Rom!"

"Hmm, the Fortuna always wins."

"Ooo, those ship warp-core explosions are pretty snazzy!"

"Good night, Prime Universe, sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

Comments

• Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    Yes. Very creepy, and ever-not-so-slightly Missy, too.
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    Mirror Leeta...the galaxy's power TRIBBLE!
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Let's not forget all the babies she's harvested for stem cell youth treatments!
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Common, damn babies have to have some kind of use, can't let them sit around being cute and useless after all, better to serve Admiral Leeta's eternal vampire like youth!
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Sorry to say it, but I have almost no interest in this Mirror universe nonsense.

Yep. It's great as a one (or two) time thing. But it's way overused.

That whole DS9 plot absolutely killed what appeal it had in the TV series. And now we are going to be buried with it storywise in STO? Ugh.

Personally I think the opposite! What did the Mirror Universe have in TOS? Evil Humans with beards running the Quadrant...oh wow...so exciting! Like evil humans hasn't been done over and over...oh and did I mention over?

If I want to see mindless evil aggression I'll watch one of the hundreds of movies with it...
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    I tip my hat to you, sir. And suggest it'd be amusing that each time an instance with a Holo-Leeta is generated in S11, it has a chance of giving her those lines...
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    vendood wrote: »
    " 'Combat with Leeta' is a licensed product of Terran Enterprises."

I love these. I'd prefer they be delivered in a different style. But I love them.

I did want to single this one out.

I think I'd just tweak the one I have highlighted:

"'Combat with Leeta' is a licensed product of the Brunt Estate Limited."

Or if you want to go REALLY far down the rabbit hole and acknowledge that Ferengi are not the premiere space traders:

"'Combat with Leeta' is a licensed product of Chronowerx Industries."

Or

"'Combat with Leeta' is a licensed product of Offenhouse Industries."

"'Combat with Leeta' is a licensed product of The Eastern Coalition."

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I tip my hat to you, sir. And suggest it'd be amusing that each time an instance with a Holo-Leeta is generated in S11, it has a chance of giving her those lines...

That would be funny if you go to play Dabo and Holo Admiral Leeta randomly appears instead. "Spin the wheel . . . or die!"

• Options
    That would be funny if you go to play Dabo and Holo Admiral Leeta randomly appears instead. "Spin the wheel . . . or die!"
    Oh by all means, let's expand the roster of glitch possibilities to the full three:
    • normal Leeta with the Admiral's lines;
    • Admiral Leeta with the normal lines;
    • Admiral Leeta with her lines
    Extra credit: if I recall correctly, a critical success on 'Special Deal on Entertainment Provisions' can net you a Vulcan Entertainment Hologram duty officer. Why not add to this for S11: 'critical success has a small chance of granting Holo-Admiral Leeta instead'?

Now, a bridge officer version would be hilarious, but I'm not sure how such a thing would be explained in-universe. Maybe someone's idea of a holodeck training exercise getting out of hand, much like that TNG episode where Geordi asked the holodeck to concoct a Moriarty capable of defeating Data?
  • Options
    mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    sounds like a good idea to me......+1 this
  • Options
    And what do you know, there is a (presumably flesh-and-blood) Mirror!Leeta bridge officer. And what's being asked for in return? An act of charity.
  • Options
    starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    Sorry but she would be as annoying as Tovan Khev. I can't stand her high pitched voice...sounds like a nagging old bag monkey-2.gif​​
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I hope she has that psi-power she uses in the queue. Kinda like the Breen has Visor beam.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg