test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kara's got a problem :P

irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
No, not Starbuck :)

Unlike the Fed and KDF's new Dreadnoughts, the Kara class doesn't show up in the ship vendor's list. No problem you say, just grab it from the C-Store. Trouble is, it seems it's not recognising the purchase properly and not giving the discount for the Fleet version. I've already got T6 Rom and KDF ships which get the discount, so it's highly unlikely to be correct. I hope :P

(Posted in the C-Store support section already, but just thought I'd drop this in Gen. too to see if it's a known issue or something. Couldn't find anything in the forums).

Comments

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    The ship vendor started selling it for a few ec so it obviously must have been removed before too many picked one up.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    Yeah, I was late to the party (as usual) by the time I beamed down to the ship vendor it was gone... :D
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Ah, thanks. Guess I'll just need to reclaim it once they sort it out to get the discount then. Pity I missed that mistake, bet someone's got a red face (or backside lol) about now :P