test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kara class Dreadnought Fleet upgrade- no discount ?

irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
Picked up one of the Kara Dreads earlier, was going to upgrade it to Fleet but it's asking for the full 5 modules rather than the 1 it should be if you own the basic T6 version. Can't confirm with the other Dreads, but the other Romulan T6 ships I own only take one module to upgrade to Fleet so I can't see this being different.

I did notice that, unlike the other two Dreadnoughts released today, the Kara doesn't appear in the ship vendor's list and has to be purchased directly from the C-Store. Not recognising the purchase perhaps ?

Comments

• Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    This is confirmed.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    Yeah I think once they removed the Kara from the Z store , it no longer recognizes you bought it. I'm assuming once they fix this we'll be able to purchase them for 1 module. At least I hope so. :'(
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
  • Options
    esreaesrea Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    Nah, the bug was there before they pulled the Kara. I have it as well, see my bug post here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1205184/price-of-the-fleet-kara-is-wrong-when-zen-store-kara-is-owned

I suspect it's because of the naming conventions (Kara and Fleet Ha'apax) that the discount is not recongnized.
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    I thought today's patch was supposed to have put the Kara back in the vendor's store ? Couldn't find it there and it's still asking for a full 5 FSMs for the Fleet one even if you own it. Tried dismissing and reclaiming the ship, checked with both factions at both their Romulan and faction vendors just in case there was an issue with only one of them.
  • Options
    Confirmed, problem still exists and is not fixed.
  • Options
    vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    Oddly enough the Kara is in the ship store of redshirt but neither redshirt nor holodeck have the discount. I'm beginning to doubt this will get resolved. I feel sort of cheated I bought the ship on the premises we would get a discount on the fleet version. :(
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
  • Options
    Oddly enough the Kara is in the ship store of redshirt but neither redshirt nor holodeck have the discount. I'm beginning to doubt this will get resolved. I feel sort of cheated I bought the ship on the premises we would get a discount on the fleet version. :(

Me too, I only got the Kara because I knew I could get the Fleet version discounted after that...
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    Have patience, grasshopper(s). I bet this one gets fixed, though I doubt it happens immediately.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax