test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We can make the Galaxy a better place

neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
A major revamp is being made to the Cardassian story, and Cryptic missed a great opportunity to fix a major problem to the game. We had an opportunity to get rid of a plague that has been destroying this game, and the cause of all problems in the Alpha Quadrant ...The Bajorans

But since Crypic does not wish to deal with the real, problems, and once again falls on my shoulders to deal with this blight, they can at lease resurrect Cardassia's greatest Hero Gul Dukat <3
GwaoHAD.png

Comments

• cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    I support bringing back Gul Dukat, not getting rid of the Bajorans, my Captains would have an issue with this.

"Puts on flame suit"
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Technically Dukat is trapped with the Pah Wraiths, I kinda like the Bajorans due to their toughness and fighting spirit
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
      For one episode, perhaps, and only so that The Sisko can show up at the end and beat his scaly ***, again.
    • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
      edited September 2015
      hfmudd wrote: »
      For one episode, perhaps, and only so that The Sisko can show up at the end and beat his scaly ***, again.

As in taking advantage of a great man with a cheap shot, while he is busy taking care of a traitor Kai
      GwaoHAD.png
    • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      I agree. We should glass Cardassia Prime. Form an orderly queue.​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
      Aaah, Cardassians. The biggest patsies in all of Star Trek. They got played by everybody. lol
      A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
      edited September 2015
      neoakiraii wrote: »
      A major revamp is being made to the Cardassian story, and Cryptic missed a great opportunity to fix a major problem to the game. We had an opportunity to get rid of a plague that has been destroying this game, and the cause of all problems in the Alpha Quadrant ...The Bajorans

But since Crypic does not wish to deal with the real, problems, and once again falls on my shoulders to deal with this blight, they can at lease resurrect Cardassia's greatest Hero Gul Dukat <3

Remind me who decided to ally Cardassia to the Dominion, again?
      "They're dead. You're dead. Cardassia is dead. Your people were doomed the moment they attacked us. I believe that answers your question."
      The Founders never had any intention of making the Cardassians anything but an extinct species. They used Dukat's ego and self-interest against him and his own people.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
      edited September 2015
      starswordc wrote: »

Remind me who decided to ally Cardassia to the Dominion, again?
      "They're dead. You're dead. Cardassia is dead. Your people were doomed the moment they attacked us. I believe that answers your question."
      The Founders never had any intention of making the Cardassians anything but an extinct species. They used Dukat's ego and self-interest against him and his own people.
      The whole Cardassian/Dominion alliance and the fact that they negotiated a non-agression pact with the Romulans just serves us to remind that the Dominion plays the long game. What a bitter realization it would have been had Sisko/Garak's plan not succeeded and the Federation and Klingon Empire had been defeated and most of its member worlds abosrbed, that the Dominion's next objective would be the exterimination, not the subjugation, of the Romulan and Cardassian people.

I seem to remember that there was also a crucial scene during the retaking of DS9 by the Federation ... Dukat is basically destroyed by the loss of his beloved Terok Nor, but the Changling and Weyoun - they were always prepared for a long and prolonged war (even if not the particular outcome here.)
      Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User

The spanish incquisition will only support this if we get to incquisite the unexpecting bajorans about heresy and heretical stuff like lemmings.
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter

The spanish incquisition will only support this if we get to incquisite the unexpecting bajorans about heresy and heretical stuff like lemmings.

Comfy chair?​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
      I think we already made it a better place by ending the Iconian War.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
      rattler2 wrote: »
      I think we already made it a better place by ending the Iconian War.

What War?

im still wondering what war we were supposed to be fighting is it about the crystal ball we find in ancient iconia ?