test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty officer mission rewards, uncommon, rare and very rare rewards.

I have been using the doff system to help upgrade my character"s specialization trees. I normally get 1 spec point every 2-3 days. All I do is start the 20 hour missions and turn them in the next day, then repeat. I try to pick the rare missions becasue I figure they give more xp and I can level faster. Truth is though I haven't got a clue as to how the doff system really works. What got me thinking about this is that I got more xp from a 8 hour mission than I did from a 20.

Would someone smarter than me care to give a "Doffing for Dummys" explaination on how this system works. How rewards are multiplied and how time is factored in determining the reward. I'm sure there is better method of doffing other than the way I've been doing it. As always any help given is greatly appreciated and TY very much.

Comments

• deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    it would be nice if the XP were directly tied into the timer.

best doffing is on the sphere in the undine battlezone
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    it would be nice if the XP were directly tied into the timer.

best doffing is on the sphere in the undine battlezone

Never doffed in the sphere. I always stuck around DS9. It seemed like I got alot of missions that rewarded high xp there. Gonna have to try the sphere, thanks for the info.

• deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    just get close to the Chervon in the Undine Battlezone to get the doff assignment popup. Glad to help