test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Consumed my fleet ship module but no fleet ship.

chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
edited September 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I went to the shipyard to upgrade my Arbiter to the fleet version. It consumed my fleet ship module but I did not get my fleet ship. No window of the new ship popped up. Confused and frustrated, I switched toons to mail myself another fleet ship module and the same thing happened again. There is no tier 6 fleet Federation Battlecruiser in my ship selector. I should also note that 40k fleet credits (20k each try) were also consumed.

I'm not gonna ask for any refund or anything stupid, I only ask that this gets looked into. Wasted 2 fleet ship modules trying to do this. It hurt real bad on that second try :(

I don't know if this info helps but I discharged my standard Arbiter before trying to purchase the fleet version.

Edit: Nevermind. My inventory was full and the ship ended up going into the overflow bag, which is why nothing popped up. Lesson learned. Pay attention to your inventory. :|
SP9Pu.gif

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Edit: Nevermind. My inventory was full and the ship ended up going into the overflow bag, which is why nothing popped up. Lesson learned. Pay attention to your inventory. :|

Even without a full inventory, the shipyard has a tendency to occassionally hide ships in your inventory bag. You're not alone. ;)