test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pounce doesnt benefit from melee doffs

johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
At least when checking the tooltip it doesnt say it gets a bonus from the melee doffs.

They should increase melee crtH and crtD. They work fine with Lunge again at least if we trust the tooltip but it looks like they dont with Pounce for Caitians.

I'm posting this here although its probably less a bug and more like an oversight but I would really like to see Pounce benefitting from those doffs.

Comments

• Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2015
    At least when checking the tooltip it doesnt say it gets a bonus from the melee doffs.

They should increase melee crtH and crtD. They work fine with Lunge again at least if we trust the tooltip but it looks like they dont with Pounce for Caitians.

I'm posting this here although its probably less a bug and more like an oversight but I would really like to see Pounce benefitting from those doffs.

There's currently a bug going regarding the crit doffs not applying to melee powers correctly. Until that is fixed it'd be hard to say if it's a display issue only or something more fundamental.

Regardless though I'll add this as a side note to the bug just in case.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    Thx